Does Anyone have a 3.5+ ct stone on a size 8 finger?

user_08012015

Jun 10, 2016
I know that sounds odd , but I am ready to upgrade my ring and I am getting it made by a company to where I cant really try it on to see how big or small it is on my finger. I am thinking of a 3.70 ct Radiant cut (slightly elongated). I wanted to compare it to others to see if its going to be too big or too small.

Reactions: Relle Relle
5.73 carat slightly elongated radiant cut yellow diamond with a halo on a size 8 finger. I hope this helps give you some perspective on size. Can’t wait to see your upgrade!

View attachment 4360510

Your ring is gorgeous!!! I love the yellow diamond. This helps a lot. I just didn’t want it to love really big in my finger, and after seeing yours I feel like if I really want to I can go bigger LOL. Thank you.

I went from 2 carats to 4.5 carats to almost 6 carats. Lol! I suffered from diamond shrinkage. :lol:. I have to say that I am super happy with this ring and don’t feel it’s too big for me but we are all very different in our tastes.

Reactions: user_08012015
I went from 2 carats to 4.5 carats to almost 6 carats. Lol! I suffered from diamond shrinkage. :lol:. I have to say that I am super happy with this ring and don’t feel it’s too big for me but we are all very different in our tastes.

My original one was a 1 carat. Then I got a 2.5 carat and now I’m looking at 4 or maybe a happy 5 in the middle :smile: