Online order sent to store

KLP2015

Apr 11, 2015
Last week I placed and order and I’m having it delivered to my local LV store. I’ve never done this before, I normally have it sent to my home. When I check the status online, it says sent to store with an estimated date of March 4th. Will I be notified when my store has it or should I just plan to stop by and pick it up anytime after March 4th?

Last week I placed and order and I’m having it delivered to my local LV store. I’ve never done this before, I normally have it sent to my home. When I check the status online, it says sent to store with an estimated date of March 4th. Will I be notified when my store has it or should I just plan to stop by and pick it up anytime after March 4th?

They will text you or send you another email that reads it’s available for pick up when the store receives your purchase.
I ordered an item on line - sent to store yesterday and it went from processing to preparing to sent to store all in one day [emoji4]
It usually take a day or two after you see the shipped to store update on the website.
My purchase will either arrive to the store tomorrow or Tuesday the latest based on my previous experiences.

Thank you! My store is an hour away, I don’t head over there often. I ordered it to the store just to give myself an excuse to drive out there.

Haha same and every time I make “unexpected” purchases when I’m there - my SA’s always show me the “new arrivals” [emoji23].
On another note I like doing it this way because I can look over the item with my SA to make sure there are no issues before I take it home.
You can open it up in the store to inspect and they will wrap it all back up for you before you leave [emoji4]

Reactions: KLP2015
That’s what I’m afraid of, unexpected purchases! Haha!

I would like to check out some new arrivals, just to try on. I already have 2 other LV orders coming later this week, hopefully I can control myself.

That’s what I’m afraid of, unexpected purchases! Haha!

I would like to check out some new arrivals, just to try on. I already have 2 other LV orders coming later this week, hopefully I can control myself.

Oh so you’re making two trips - double trouble [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
You know they will hold for 30 days.
If you can wait till all items arrive you can make 1 trip.

Oh so you’re making two trips - double trouble [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
You know they will hold for 30 days.
If you can wait till all items arrive you can make 1 trip.
Actually my other two items are being shipped to my home. They were both hard to get items ( mini pa and a regular pa) I was in such a hurry to checkout before they disappeared that I just clicked ship to my house instead of the store. My UPS person is going to think I’m nuts.

i just got a PA as a ship to store purchase! I ordered it on wednesday or thursday and it was at my store on Saturday. I got text and an email saying it was available. It says that you need to bring your ID, the credit card it was purchased on and the order confirmation e-mail I believe. Mine was super easy to pick up as I shop at that store often and the SA I shop with was in shock that I was able to get the PA. I sent it to the store because the last items I bought as ship to home were quite at headache to get!