Identify This Mulberry

Do you have any idea what this little one is called? It has a rectangular label inside and the colour is something between oak and apricot. It`s got some marks on it as well so i`d be thankful fir any cleaning advice.
KINDLE_CAMERA_1551877181000.jpg

Do you have any idea what this little one is called? It has a rectangular label inside and the colour is something between oak and apricot. It`s got some marks on it as well so i`d be thankful fir any cleaning advice.
View attachment 4358461
I found the name: it`s a Tennessee. I still wonder what colour it is and hiw to clean it. I read from somebody on TPF who put their Anthony into the washing machine. What do you think?

I found the name: it`s a Tennessee. I still wonder what colour it is and hiw to clean it. I read from somebody on TPF who put their Anthony into the washing machine. What do you think?

Well, that's a tricky one catweazle. From your pic, your new friend looks to me to be in quite good condition so perhaps I'm not spotting the specific areas of concern. This is a beautiful older style so might stand up well. But I'd be circumspect about that decision and only make it as a last resort (as I did once upon a time) because it's a bit drastic.

If you're looking for info on how to clean and condition, there's plenty of that on here, do a search and you'll find excellent tips to get started. It requires some patience, but an older Mulberry treasure is worth it. if it were me, I'd start by gently cleaning the leather and you might be surprised how good the results will be once the top "grime" is off and you condition the leather, using the right products. The washing machine route is not for the fainthearted! Having said all that, it can turn out some spectacular results in the right circumstances. Hope that helps and good luck :smile: