The Dior Diorama Thread

Totally biased here :P but I would choose the clutch. I own the clutch and I have no problems using it as a daily bag as well. I prefer it over the woc. From past experiences, wocs that are made from one piece of leather folded tend to deform a little when thicker items such as a lipstick is in the bag. I prefer the side profile of the clutch more. I can fit my lip balm, shopping bag, card holder, and earphones. If I take out the shopping bag, I can fit my Samsung S9+. I don't usually keep my phone or keys in the clutch. I will say the WOC has more card slots and a better price. However, if you are looking for a clutch in a similar price range as the WOC, consider checking out the Lady Dior Clutch. That one has removable card slots and a zip pouch. Price is not far off from the WOC. Hope that helps!

thanks a lot! this was very helpfull :smile:

Hi dior lovers!

I have one dilemma, I would like to get small Diorama, and I'm debating between Diorama clutch and Diorama WOC...
Diorama clutch is almost 400€ more, and WOC is almost the same size but cheaper!
I'm looking for evening/events bag, and can't decide... I hope somebody has modelling photos of those two bags side by side?
Any advice welcome, which bag fit more, which is easier to style, etc... I don't own any Dior bag, this would be my first!
First pic is clutch, second is WOC.. thanks a lot in advance!

I’m going against the grain and saying WOC. I was after an ultra black Diorama and tried both the clutch and WOC. The WOC was a better choice for what I need to carry. I wear it both day and night.

IMG_2013.JPG
Making magic in an LBD and my OTK boots

IMG_0439.JPG
At afternoon tea, strap removed

IMG_0442.JPG
Worn on the shoulder, double strap

IMG_0445.JPG
Worn with the straps tripled

IMG_0681.JPG
Worn crossbody

They do have this for the Saddle bag for the current SS2019 season (photos from @incoralblue and @OneMoreDay ):
img_1756-jpg.4245219
eddyluxurygoods-br1lsq3avq3_br1lwqwl357-jpg.4288647

I NEVER cared for the saddle bag until I saw that matte black one! Ugh, I may have a problem here.

I’m going against the grain and saying WOC. I was after an ultra black Diorama and tried both the clutch and WOC. The WOC was a better choice for what I need to carry. I wear it both day and night.

View attachment 4351231
Making magic in an LBD and my OTK boots

View attachment 4351232
At afternoon tea, strap removed

View attachment 4351233
Worn on the shoulder, double strap

View attachment 4351241
Worn with the straps tripled

View attachment 4351243
Worn crossbody

Thanks a lot for sharing photos! If you don't mind, may I ask how tall are you? It fits perfectly on your height...
I think I will have to go and try them both, and see what fits me better. I need to carry my phone (iPhone 8), 6-key holder, lipstick and some cards. I plan to use it mostly in the evening, since metallic color looks very dressy to me.

Thanks a lot for sharing photos! If you don't mind, may I ask how tall are you? It fits perfectly on your height...
I think I will have to go and try them both, and see what fits me better. I need to carry my phone (iPhone 8), 6-key holder, lipstick and some cards. I plan to use it mostly in the evening, since metallic color looks very dressy to me.

You're welcome. I'm 5'1" Definitely try them on to see what feels better for you to wear and use. I knew I wanted the WOC more because the clutch is the same dimensions as my Chanel WOC and I wanted something that held a bit more. Your phone will fit in either one since my phone is a 10s Max and it fits in both with lipstick included.

I'm excited for you to get your first Dior. The metallic microcannage is gorgeous!

Reactions: LVoe4DB and donna_b
I need everyone's help! I love reading about everyone's diorama's and seeing your pictures (the matte black is amazing!). I'm thinking about getting my first diorama but i'm torn between the colors silver, gold, and metallic white. I've seen people wearing the silver, but I have light brown/blonde hair and I think the gold might "match" me a little better (I also just bought a silver celine belt bag) - does anyone have a gold or white micro cannage in a size small or clutch with a mod shot? I'm thinking the small would be better, but the price of the clutch Is more appealing!!

I need everyone's help! I love reading about everyone's diorama's and seeing your pictures (the matte black is amazing!). I'm thinking about getting my first diorama but i'm torn between the colors silver, gold, and metallic white. I've seen people wearing the silver, but I have light brown/blonde hair and I think the gold might "match" me a little better (I also just bought a silver celine belt bag) - does anyone have a gold or white micro cannage in a size small or clutch with a mod shot? I'm thinking the small would be better, but the price of the clutch Is more appealing!!

The silver or gold in size small would be perfect. Yes the clutch is much cheaper but it holds just essentials. Also, you can totally rock the silver with your coloring!

Hi guys, what do you guys think of this? I wasn’t really ready to buy a new bag but I saw this and I like it. Should I get it or do you think I can just get one next time...
It depends on how much you like this style. It is a new release and is seasonal so it may sell out soon. So if you really like it, then I suggest buying it. But if you like other Diorama styles too, then there's not harm in trying others out and waiting till you get one that you love the most.

I love love love it! But since I wasn’t even planning to get one this soon, I was wondering if this is a very special one I should not let go. My friend thinks this is very rare one. Do these seasonal bags come in limited pieces? My SA had to fly them in from London because the Amsterdam stores didn’t have them when I asked.