A Little Experiment

Jun 15, 2006
So I have seen a number of unhappy threads lately

Bad custom service :tdown:
Price increase :tdown:
Relaunch of Past LE :tdown:

How would you feel about taking part in a little boycott?

Perhaps for the month of August, I don't think there are any new releases or LE coming out in August so we wouldn't really be suffering. But NO new LV's for 1 month

If the sales drop for a month after the price launch it may send a message.

I am open to the idea of a 1 month boycott, do you have other friend's who are annoyed at the above issues or do you use other forums (spread the word)

If they raise prices and we keep buying they will keep rising and it's our fault

So guys we complain about the things but are you prepared to let your money do the talking?

What are your thoughts and feelings on this topic?

I can boycott in August. I'm feeling a little weak and lightheaded as I say this, though. LOL

And anyway, I have to save up for the gray Nimbus so this boycott is a good thing. :sweatdrop:

I wouldn't necessarily have a problem with it as I'm going to be very good for a while but I don't know that with such a big company that it would have much of an affect on anything, kwim?

I am in (with the Sophie clause), esp. since baby is due first week of Sept and I need to get a new infant seat, a double stroller and other things...Heck, I may be done for the rest of the year to tell you the truth!