College Medium vs Large

Hi everyone, I've been eyeing the college bag. I don't like the sag and puffyness of the loulou nor the stiffness and structure of the envelope so I feel like the college is a perfect in-between. I like the shorter strap and roominess of the large but I'm afraid of sagging a lot with wear. The medium seems it will hold the structure better. Does anyone have any pictures of this bag with some years of wear. Thank you!

I personally have the medium college bag, and I love it! I totally agree with you regarding the puffiness of the loulou bags, I don't like it either. I was choosing between the sunset and the college, and ultimately chose the college because of the back pocket and the fact that it probably suits my age more. However, i loooooved that you can wear the sunset bag on the shoulder (double strapped)

I personally have the medium college bag, and I love it! I totally agree with you regarding the puffiness of the loulou bags, I don't like it either. I was choosing between the sunset and the college, and ultimately chose the college because of the back pocket and the fact that it probably suits my age more. However, i loooooved that you can wear the sunset bag on the shoulder (double strapped)
The sunsets pretty but something about the college just makes my heart sing. Maybe ill buy a short strap somewhere else for the medium.

The sunsets pretty but something about the college just makes my heart sing. Maybe ill buy a short strap somewhere else for the medium.
That’s also an option! I am planning to buy a strap for my medium, so i can wear it on the shoulder. I can still wear it on the shoulder rn, but i just like the shorter look more. It’s a beautiful bag

I have a medium college and it's my favorite bag! Perfect size, so chic and gorgeous! I get more compliments from this bag than any other that I own. I've had it for over a year and it looks brand new. Granted I don't wear it everyday, but I find the quality of my YSL bags to be exceptional.

That’s also an option! I am planning to buy a strap for my medium, so i can wear it on the shoulder. I can still wear it on the shoulder rn, but i just like the shorter look more. It’s a beautiful bag

I own the medium college as well and mine is with the shoulder strap. I brought it back in 2016 before they remodeled and made the strap a crossbody. I like wearing it as a shoulder strap but for my current lifestyle I think a longer strap would suit me better.

I was thinking we can trade straps. I heard a few people had done that.

If you or op is interested please message me. ☺️

Last edited: