Which LV purchase did you regret?

It is not as silky smooth as it was. It seems to be starting. I was told to but olive oil on a paper towel and but it on the bag... like a coating?

I’m scared.....
Huh? Oil on patent leather will definitely kill the leather. Who told u such nonsense? I keep all four of my vernis bags in a controlled humidity temperature area n they’ve remained the same for many years. Of course I also use them often n rotate them.

Reactions: cheidel
Echoing previous posters - the only bag I’ve regretted and sold was the Artsy. The strap was uncomfortable and just sat right under my armpit. Hardly reached for it and it sat in my closet for 4 yrs before I decided to sell it. Couldn’t bother to take photos and research where to even sell before then

Reactions: LGGSZCA
I absolutely love this bag, and hope to get it one day. I've heard that it gets quite heavy?
No it's not, it's pretty light actually. I have it in GM empreinte and canvas and it's the best bag I have, because it's amazing for work, it's organized the quality is amazing and it's light. The bag I used before those babies was a YSL sac de jour supple, suuuuuper heavy.

Has anyone bought the Irene limited edition in monogram and regretted it? I’m wondering if it’s heavy or too large?

The other question that I’m wondering is if anyone has bought the Mahina leather in black and regretted it or wanted a different color. I have a choice between a black or bronze.

Any thoughts would be most appreciated.

Has anyone bought the Irene limited edition in monogram and regretted it? I’m wondering if it’s heavy or too large?

The other question that I’m wondering is if anyone has bought the Mahina leather in black and regretted it or wanted a different color. I have a choice between a black or bronze.

Any thoughts would be most appreciated.

I totally regret buying my Stellar Mahina PM in perle gris. Have been trying to sell it for years and nobody’s interested even though I’m selling it fullset and for less than a 3rd of the original price and the bag is like new as it’s only been used a handful of times.

I bought a gorgeous wallet in Hawaii, name escapes me but I don’t think it’s sold on the mainland. I can’t remember name or what I paid, certainly over 1000.00. I’ve only carried it once. It just isn’t for me. I like a little card case, not a big wallet. Silly. It matched the bag so I bought, spur of the moment.
I’d sell but taking a big loss isn’t want I want. I just need to try to carry again.

I bought a stunning blossom charm that goes from handle to handle and dangle....yet it looks good or fits in zero of by bags! Not the Neo Noe, not the Kimono, not other brands like Polene or Fendi.

Maybe I can Urumqi it into a bracelet somehow. lol.

Trio Pouch set :P
I thought I really wanted that reverse monogram square pouch and would just sell off the rest. I sold off the rest and found that I didn't care for that pouch after all because LV didn't even make it right (1/2 inch or more at the bottom that can't be used-they stopped the interior too soon).

Reactions: cheidel
The Delightful DE. The shape just didn’t work for me. I didn’t like the saggy bottom. I tried several of the 15 organizers I have, and that didn’t help either. I sold it two days after I bought it a couple years ago. I’m just a “big bag girl”! :smile: Love my NF GM’s and large-extra large open Totes! :heart::heart::P