Do you think Niki is here to stay?

iqaganda

Rica
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
I am loving the aesthetics of the new Niki Bag. I am planning to purchase this in Medium... But do you think it will be a one season bag only or will be here for longer time? I don't want to buy a bag that's going to be trendy just for one season..

What do you guys think?

Reactions: chloebagfreak
I don’t know if it’s here to stay because I use to think giant bags were here to stay a la 2005 lol but I definitely think the next “wave” of bags will be unstructured as opposed to we’ve seen in the last few years with popular bags like the Antigona, Kate, Chanel bags in general. I think the next 10 years will be full of less structured rigid bags and I think the Niki will definitely go the distance in the next 10 years! It’s a great medium.

I am loving the aesthetics of the new Niki Bag. I am planning to purchase this in Medium... But do you think it will be a one season bag only or will be here for longer time? I don't want to buy a bag that's going to be trendy just for one season..

What do you guys think?
I love the Niki:heart:
I'm not sure about the longevity, but I have the medium in black with black hardware, and am contemplating the white one for Spring/ Summer:smile::smile:
I think the round bags may not be around for many seasons, but this is a soft flap bag, reminiscent of my older, squishy Balenciagas.