The Return of the Baguette

Hi wanted to ask how you have been liking your bag? Has the leather become more soft and more slouchy with use?
I'm still eyeing this bag especially since it looks so amazing on you! It's so beautiful but I worry about the durability of the lambskin :smile:

Thanks for sharing!

If you speak about my purple bag thank you [emoji120]
In fact I bought it 12 days ago in Paris and the day after I was travelling to Caraïbes for holidays. I’m still in Guadeloupe and here I don’t use it because it’s not a bag for the way of life here.
But I will be back at home in one week and after I will let you know how is the leather after I will use it sorry for my poor English

If you speak about my purple bag thank you [emoji120]
In fact I bought it 12 days ago in Paris and the day after I was travelling to Caraïbes for holidays. I’m still in Guadeloupe and here I don’t use it because it’s not a bag for the way of life here.
But I will be back at home in one week and after I will let you know how is the leather after I will use it sorry for my poor English
Yes I was referring to your beautiful purple bag! Enjoy your holidays, must be soooo fun.