Do I need lotus WG small pave earrings?

4LV

O.G.
Jun 26, 2006
I have a dilemma that I’m sure you all will understand:smile:
Just I thought I was satisfied with all the diamond earrings that I have now I have a desire for a pair of lotus earrings in WG. Here are what I have currently. 1) WG pave Frivole. 2) YG pave vintage. 3) WG pave magic.
For people who has WG Frivole, do you still find the need to get the Lotus? If so, what’s your rationale?
Thank you in advance for your thoughts and time:flowers:

Haha do you “need” them? :smile:

They don’t seem to fill a void in your existing collection in terms of being WG and pave, however they are a different style altogether and so I think you can justify them. It sounds like you want to “need” them!

Reactions: Bee-licious
Haha do you “need” them? :smile:

They don’t seem to fill a void in your existing collection in terms of being WG and pave, however they are a different style altogether and so I think you can justify them. It sounds like you want to “need” them!

Hahaha!
Thank you for your reply. I guess it is a "want" rather than a "need". It is a different style after all. What do you think about Socrate three flowers? Which one would be better to fit in? I have not tried either one yet.

Thank you again!

Reactions: Toronto24
I have a dilemma that I’m sure you all will understand:smile:
Just I thought I was satisfied with all the diamond earrings that I have now I have a desire for a pair of lotus earrings in WG. Here are what I have currently. 1) WG pave Frivole. 2) YG pave vintage. 3) WG pave magic.
For people who has WG Frivole, do you still find the need to get the Lotus? If so, what’s your rationale?
Thank you in advance for your thoughts and time:flowers:

Let me start by saying that my rationale is never really rational. :lol:

I, like you, love VCA diamond earrings. I actually started to list them here, but found it a little embarrassing but I stopped.:rolleyes:

But, I have all what you have and also have the lotus earrings. Years ago, when I was thinking of adding the lotus to my collection , I received advice that I had the "wg pave look" covered with my wg pave frivoles. That advice made sense to my head, but my heart kept saying "I can't hear you!!!!!!"

So I did end up purchasing the wg lotus-- and other VCA diamond earrings later-- and I have never regretted the purchase, or any of my pave purchases. They all get worn often. (And there are still a couple that I wish I had -- the WG pave magic that you have and I would also love a yg lotus!)

I would say think that answering your question also depends on how one feels about wearing pave earrings. I am one of those people who like to wear diamonds with everything -- casual or dressy-- so my earrings do not get saved for special occasions. There is only one pair of my earrings that I don't wear casually -- the small yg pave Cosmos. They pack a huge punch..... just a little too much for me casually.

Good luck with your decision!

Thank you Rami for chiming in. Glad you had the same thought as me and went to check it out. I will definitely keep that in mind and try others too.
OMG sbelle, I was hoping you would see my thread and weigh in as you are the VCA pave earrings queen. Lol in a fabulous way.
I thought I was done with my pave earrings as I have both colors and different shapes to match with my other items. But in my mind, I always think what will be the next I want and will regret if I do not have it? I am like you, I wear my pave earrings all the time regardless casual or formal. They seem fit well. I tried flowerlace last time I was in a boutique, unfortunately they do not sit right on my ears. So I guess I really have to try them out and forget about trying to ration with myself.
Thanks again.

Let me start by saying that my rationale is never really rational. :lol:

I, like you, love VCA diamond earrings. I actually started to list them here, but found it a little embarrassing but I stopped.:rolleyes:

But, I have all what you have and also have the lotus earrings. Years ago, when I was thinking of adding the lotus to my collection , I received advice that I had the "wg pave look" covered with my wg pave frivoles. That advice made sense to my head, but my heart kept saying "I can't hear you!!!!!!"

So I did end up purchasing the wg lotus-- and other VCA diamond earrings later-- and I have never regretted the purchase, or any of my pave purchases. They all get worn often. (And there are still a couple that I wish I had -- the WG pave magic that you have and I would also love a yg lotus!)

I would say think that answering your question also depends on how one feels about wearing pave earrings. I am one of those people who like to wear diamonds with everything -- casual or dressy-- so my earrings do not get saved for special occasions. There is only one pair of my earrings that I don't wear casually -- the small yg pave Cosmos. They pack a huge punch..... just a little too much for me casually.

Good luck with your decision!

@sbelle, I read your post with interest. You really are the VCA pave earrings queen!:smile:

@4LV, I've heard many SA's tell me that the Lotus and Frivole earrings are too similar. I obsessed about the Frivole earrings for sooo long, only to end up getting the Lotus instead. I still obsess over Frivoles and suspect at some point in the (far) future, I'll get them too.

And @sbelle, it's interesting what you've said about the Cosmos earrings. They're also on my wish list, and I suspect that I'll end up getting them too, eventually, like in 3-5 years' time. And I'd LOVE to see your list and pics if you'd like to share!! Please don't feel embarrassed. I'm sure I am not the only one on here who'd love to see them.

Last edited:
Reactions: sbelle
@sbelle, I read your post with interest. You really are the VCA pave earrings queen!:smile:

@4LV, I've heard many SA's tell me that the Lotus and Frivole earrings are too similar. I obsessed about the Frivole earrings for sooo long, only to end up getting the Lotus instead. I still obsess over Frivoles and suspect at some point in the (far) future, I'll get them too.

And @sbelle, it's interesting what you've said about the Cosmos earrings. They're also on my wish list, and I suspect that I'll end up getting them too, eventually, like in 3-5 years' time. And I'd LOVE to see your list and pics if you'd like to share!! Please don't feel embarrassed. I'm sure I am not the only one on here who'd love to see them.
@Phoenix213, could you explain why you bought Lotus instead of Frivole? Is it because you have the lotus ring? BTW, your ring is beautiful!

Reactions: Phoenix123