LV Cannes Club

My gorgeous Black Epi Cannes :heart:
Have used it alot View attachment 4337924 View attachment 4337925 more than I thought I would and would love another one :smile: hoping they bring it out in a pink shade :love:

Beautiful Black Epi Cannes !! :heart: :heart: :heart: I like the style and size for Cannes bag!
I'm thinking a little about the black as well. :biggrin:
A pink would be fine now in spring and summer !! Fingers crossed ;) lol

Reactions: Fernsmum
Hi! I’ve been trying to get my hand on this bag for forever. I saw them in store a few times but I am now obsessed with the reverse monogram and now I can’t find it! Do you think they’ll stop producing this bag?

Reactions: sheilaru
Hi! I’ve been trying to get my hand on this bag for forever. I saw them in store a few times but I am now obsessed with the reverse monogram and now I can’t find it! Do you think they’ll stop producing this bag?

Hi they had one in Neiman Marcus Roosevelt Field for quite some time now. I’m not sure if it’s still there but I’ve admired it many times. I was there on Wednesday and it was still there - so maybe give them a call.

Can I join the club with a vintage Cannes? Just found one and it’s arriving later this week! I so love this style, and this will be my first very structured bag. Do any of you have other structured LV’s or was this your first?

Reactions: CoCoBelle