Chanel Business Affinity Club

Could anyone educate me if this is a “seasonal” bag or if it would be considered one of chanel’s classics? I know if it is not on the same level as the classic flaps but I am wondering if new colors and textures are released every year?

Reactions: RitaLA
They released this bag a few seasons in 2018. I remember seeing them in 18S, I bought mine in black in Sept, it’s 18K and I think they are released again this Nov/Dec, 19C. I cannot speak about other years as I only started noticing this bag early last year. It’s a great bag.

Reactions: kadya and RitaLA
Thank you for your responses. I was able to put my hands on one. My SA ordered it for me. They seem to sell out pretty fast. I was happily surprised to see that the difference in price was not significant from the mini and it can fit way more. I wanted to get it before another price increase lol. I am delighted

I just realized there’s no thread for Business Affinity in the Clubhouse. I want to share my dissapointment for the newest season not leather lined but fabric. I wanted to add another BA, I love this style, but would like leather lining like previous seasons. I wouldn’t mind fabric, it will also be lighter but I would love if the price is lower than the full leather. That’s just fair. Well..

I just realized there’s no thread for Business Affinity in the Clubhouse. I want to share my dissapointment for the newest season not leather lined but fabric. I wanted to add another BA, I love this style, but would like leather lining like previous seasons. I wouldn’t mind fabric, it will also be lighter but I would love if the price is lower than the full leather. That’s just fair. Well..

I agree. I just received mine and was quite surprised to find the fabric lining.

Reactions: Iana24