Rose gold hardware hermes bag

I have rose gold pieces and I mix. The thing is, if you’re wearing rose and yellow golds, unless they are right next to each other you’re not going to see the difference.

Rose Gold earrings, yellow gold necklace:
f1ceb5d2c16d7a704c3fb669bdc7329a.jpg

I think there really isn’t any trick to it. If you just go for it, after a while you won’t notice.

Rose gold earrings and necklace, SS watch, GHW:
bfd1c2e78c6b2b2f2812b6b7d4ef981e.jpg

You look absolutely gorgeous ... I mix YG and RG almost every day [emoji813]️

I want to say that I have one bone to pick with this new hardware for birkins (I’m not sure if it’s the same for all bags with RGHW). I love the RGHW bags and if lucky enough to be offered in the right size and style bag for me, I’d grab one. However, I wish that on RGHW bags that the Hermes stamp would be in RG, as well as the interior zipper too. I think it all should match. This should be changed to all match as one consistent color. The product deserves this consistency (the same as for PHW and GHW bags).

I want to say that I have one bone to pick with this new hardware for birkins (I’m not sure if it’s the same for all bags with RGHW). I love the RGHW bags and if lucky enough to be offered in the right size and style bag for me, I’d grab one. However, I wish that on RGHW bags that the Hermes stamp would be in RG, as well as the interior zipper too. I think it all should match. This should be changed to all match as one consistent color. The product deserves this consistency (the same as for PHW and GHW bags).
I totally agree. I hope if they continue to offer RGHW that they do it! No reason not too at the price point!

I agree. Same for Permabrass, although it’s not as different as rose gold is from gold, I think all hardware should match.

So I said: “any neutral color, preferably dark, size 30 or 25, preferably 30 (for many reasons, but mainly because the hardware is more noticeable:smile:, any leather, preferably Togo”. And here she is, as perfect as possible:

Attachments

• EB63B006-C90A-48CC-801B-88BAB7F64B89.jpeg
    EB63B006-C90A-48CC-801B-88BAB7F64B89.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 903
  • 03CB73BC-601B-4ACA-BE6A-8D5A2D82ABEA.jpeg
    03CB73BC-601B-4ACA-BE6A-8D5A2D82ABEA.jpeg
    155.3 KB · Views: 900