Chain Nodini!

Has anyone tried this IRL? Do you like it better than the all-leather strap?
View attachment 4347010
I like the chain. But it’s $300. So, to go from the $1550 nodini with the strap to the chain is a bit expensive....but I’m not really surprised as I expected price increases. It looks really cute the way it’s been styled....

I recently bought this bag (in brighton!) and I love it. I was already a nodini fan, as I once owned and loved a nodini with the all-leather strap (in ardoise) for years. I personally like the chain-strap version and it suits my personal style more than the original version. The chain strap is not for everybody, and it really felt like a totally different bag to me. When I tried it on I couldn't resist despite the price difference. Also, I prefer the brunito hardware, and was happy to find a bag that didn't have the new dark gold finish.

I hope that somebody else will have a chance to enjoy this bag too!

I recently bought this bag (in brighton!) and I love it. I was already a nodini fan, as I once owned and loved a nodini with the all-leather strap (in ardoise) for years. I personally like the chain-strap version and it suits my personal style more than the original version. The chain strap is not for everybody, and it really felt like a totally different bag to me. When I tried it on I couldn't resist despite the price difference. Also, I prefer the brunito hardware, and was happy to find a bag that didn't have the new dark gold finish.

Modeling shots?!

is Brighton still being made?
i thought it was a seasonal colour for SS2017 :confused1:

Modeling shots?!

Oh dear, I'm a little camera shy and not one for modeling shots. I'll see how courageous I feel when I'm home from work tonight. Certainly it won't be as fabulous as the stock photo though!

is Brighton still being made?
i thought it was a seasonal colour for SS2017 :confused1:

They re-released it! I find it to be much more saturated with more teal/green undertones than the prior shade and I was quite excited to see it.

Reactions: ksuromax
Oh dear, I'm a little camera shy and not one for modeling shots. I'll see how courageous I feel when I'm home from work tonight. Certainly it won't be as fabulous as the stock photo though!

They re-released it! I find it to be much more saturated with more teal/green undertones than the prior shade and I was quite excited to see it.
thank you, good to know
i like it (card case and espadrilles), it's a nice neutral and versatile colour :tup:

I don‘t like chains on bags at all! Too heavy and hurtful for me. And the new „gold“ chains of BV are also not my cup of tea.
I miss the gun metal hardware on the new BV models very much. That‘s one more reason to not buy a BV bag from the new styles! :sad:

Yes, the gunmetal color hardware was very nice and neutral. I dislike chains, too but I will say, the Disco Bag chain isn’t bad because it is at least lightweight.

Yes, the gunmetal color hardware was very nice and neutral. I dislike chains, too but I will say, the Disco Bag chain isn’t bad because it is at least lightweight.

The Disco bag was the only bag with a chsin I have had for a few months. Then I have sold it because of the chain.
I like the Nodini with chain on the picture, it‘s very nice. But it‘s not for me!
I love my 2 Nodini’s with leather strap so much.

I recently got the chained one in Brighton also!

The one thing I love about the chain is the strap drop. I am 5'7" with relatively long torso and the regular Nodini strap was still too long for me. Chained ones are a bit shorter and sits more comfortably next to my hip.

I'm also used to stuff a small purse in larger bag, so the chain just sits under the small purse well, instead of poking out in every direction or creased from being folded.