Best LV mono SLG?

Hey Everyone!

Back for some more advice. Going to visit LV soon for a Neverfull MM bag in the mono print, but thinking of getting a matching SLG as well [emoji5].

I’m considering getting the Mini Pochette. What do you think? What would be the best mono print SLG to get? Thanks [emoji177]
Our store had 2 mini pochettes yesterday (monogram) in stock and 2 more (DE & Mono....I bought them) about a month ago. They are still producing them. My SA said they just arrived in the store yesterday and one sold over the phone while I looked at a handbag. Hopefully customer service can help you as well.

View attachment 4347786
I vote cles - key pouch. I’ve been using it for 20 years and just added 2 of new ones in Mono and DE. In my personal preference and life style this little guys are well worth every penny for daily use :smile: It’s the smartest and *the best SLG* ( like your title ) in LV SLG history and in my experience ;)

I agree with the Key Cles since the neverfull will come with a pouch that can be used as a clutch, make up bag, catch all, etc.

I agree with the key pouch. You will be getting the pochette that comes with the Neverfull, so you may want to see how useful that is to you first before you buy another pochette. I also love the mini, but it is hard to get. I have the Clemence wallet and love it, but it is no longer available in monogram online, so I'm not sure if the stores will still have it.

I love my monogram rose ballerine 6 key holder. Houses all my keys and so nice and compact in any bag. I also love my emilie wallet in the same print. I agree with everyone else that has said the key pouch and mini pochette. The mini pochette holds so many things and is an amazing catch-all in your bag.

Yes, the key pouch is a nice addition. I put my car key on the ring and then inside, and then I put my license, insurance card, registration, a credit card and $20 cash. :smile:
That's exactly how I've been using it! :smile: Since my life style is driving my car everyday in suburb city = I just grab this little key pouch only and go for a quick errand when I don't need to carry a bag, example to go to lunch or Starbucks, and go to grocery and drop off my car at the wash service or drop off my pets at pet salon. It was also so handy when I dropped off and picked up my kids from school in the past ( my kids are grown now )
I've been using only this key pouch for these kinds errands daily and such a smart little thing in my life. I think it is the best for a daily car user like me. :smartass:
I also use my mini pochettes or PAs in both mono and DE in my larger bags. I agree either are very useful SLG as many members mentioned as well :flowers:

I agree with the Key Cles since the neverfull will come with a pouch that can be used as a clutch, make up bag, catch all, etc.

This. I have a mini pochette and want(ed) the larger one - even though it’s super hard to find right now. But I got a neverfull and have found the pochette it comes with to be so useful that I feel I no longer need the larger pochette (PA).

That being said I have a cles too and love it. I keep my car key fob in it and house keys on the chain. When I go out for the night and use my smaller bags, I just throw in my ID, a card an and some cash and it’s perfect as a mini wallet as well.

That's exactly how I've been using it! :smile: Since my life style is driving my car everyday in suburb city = I just grab this little key pouch only and go for a quick errand when I don't need to carry a bag, example to go to lunch or Starbucks, and go to grocery and drop off my car at the wash service or drop off my pets at pet salon. It was also so handy when I dropped off and picked up my kids from school in the past ( my kids are grown now )
I've been using only this key pouch for these kinds errands daily and such a smart little thing in my life. I think it is the best for a daily car user like me. :smartass:
I also use my mini pochettes or PAs in both mono and DE in my larger bags. I agree either are very useful SLG as many members mentioned as well :flowers:
LOL. Reading your post, my life just flashed by, except my kids aren't fully grown yet. And I don't have a mini PA. I guess it should work for my lifestyle ... I do have the key cle and PA (2 each). Use them every and love them.
OP, it doesn't matter what you get first. You most likely will get the rest. My suggestion is, get them when you can before they discontinue and/or increase price.

Just got on the waitlist for the Mini PA in DE. Told it’ll be a month in Toronto. Maybe 3 months for the monogram.

Wait list exists, at least up here. You just need to provide your credit card and they’ll charge it once it comes in. If I change my mind, I can always return it.

Since your neverfull comes with a pouch, I’d suggest the 6 ring card holder in MONO. Priced well and it fits quite a few credit cards as well. I use that as my wallet most of the time. Only thing that’s irritating is that my fob for my car is bulky so it has to hang out of it. Or the key/cles pouch, but all three designs are sold out up here in Canada.

Last edited:
Reactions: JetGirl216