Massaccesi Handbags

I've been thinking about this bag a lot and trying to compare it to what I have so I can understand the size better without seeing irl. I realized last night that - on paper at least- the height and length are the same a Penelope. So I have one of my Penelope's out and I am constantly looking at it trying to imagine the depth as well. [emoji28]
If it helps, it fits 3 Penelope Midis and a fourth if you lay it across the top, so maybe I'd guess it could fit 3 Penelopes? I have one on order but only have Little and Midis to play with...

For comparison to other brands:
Length x Height x Depth

Massaccesi Juliet Midi
27 cm x 17.5 cm x 12 cm

Louis Vuitton Speedy 25
25 cm x 19 cm x 15 cm

Coach Mini Bennett Satchel
23 cm x 17 cm x 12.5 cm

Dooney & Bourke Mini Florentine Satchel
29 cm x 18 cm x 14 cm

If it helps, it fits 3 Penelope Midis and a fourth if you lay it across the top, so maybe I'd guess it could fit 3 Penelopes? I have one on order but only have Little and Midis to play with...

For comparison to other brands:
Length x Height x Depth

Massaccesi Juliet Midi
27 cm x 17.5 cm x 12 cm

Louis Vuitton Speedy 25
25 cm x 19 cm x 15 cm

Coach Mini Bennett Satchel
23 cm x 17 cm x 12.5 cm

Dooney & Bourke Mini Florentine Satchel
29 cm x 18 cm x 14 cm
Thanks for the comparisons! If by any chance you have a Penelope, could you take a few comparison pics, please? Sideways and bottom would be sooo helpful! [emoji56]

Reactions: djfmn
For those who got a Penelope crossbody with the extra zipper, what was the additional cost? Was it worthwhile?

Also, if you have both a Juliet midi and a Penelope crossbody, which do you prefer and why?

[emoji56] [emoji56] [emoji56]

Reactions: djfmn
Выбирая аксессуар люксового бренда, нужно понимать о предстоящих немалых затратах на нее. Это некоторое вложение (инвестиция) денежных средств и как любая инвестиция - это риск. Особенно нужно остерегаться подделок. Лучше всего покупку совершить в брендовых магазинах, которые за рекомендовали себя на протяжении многих лет успешной работы. Например компания Dream Luxury Cebu известена своим великолепным и неповторимым выбором и отменным качеством https://luxurybagscebu.com посмотрите и убедитесь сами. Покупка роскошной сумочки придает ее владелице особый статус в обществе. Ведь каждая из нас хочет выделиться на фоне других и чувствовать себя настоящей королевой ловя на себе восхищенные взгляды окружающих. Возможность приобрести дорогой аксессуар дана не каждому, делает его более привлекательным.
Please use a translator for your posts thanks.

Please use a translator for your posts thanks.
Google Translate as follows...

Choosing an accessory for a luxury brand, you need to understand about the upcoming considerable cost of it. This is some investment (investment) of cash and, like any investment, is a risk. Especially you need to beware of fakes. It is best to make a purchase in the brand stores, which recommended themselves for many years of successful work. For example, Dream Luxury Cebu company is known for its excellent and unique choice and excellent quality https://luxurybagscebu.com look and see for yourself. Buying a luxurious handbag gives her owner a special status in society. After all, each of us wants to stand out from the others and feel like a real queen while catching on herself the admiring glances of others. The opportunity to purchase an expensive accessory is not given to everyone, makes it more attractive.

Reactions: southernbelle43
I think @coastaljewel has both of these bags
Yes.. I have Penelope Messengers, regular Penelope, and a Juliet Midi. Unfortunately I sent both Penny and Penny Messenger "home" with my husband, so now I only have Juliet Midi and a Selene Midi here at the beach. I find that there is plenty of room in my Juliet Midi but I'm not a big purse person. I did use my small organizer from MM and it fits perfectly and helped me stay organized. (Except it's not here in Florida either.. so much for organization). I posted a while back a photo of stuff that fits in Juliet Midi. I like both Penelope messenger and the Juliet Midi but I have a hard time comparing the two.

Reactions: vink
Ladies, ladies! I have resisted ordering anything from MM during these last sales... well I did order a Little T last year some time. But since then I have read your posts and gone on my merry way. But this week you ganged up on me. ALL of you. All you have talked about is the Juliet midi, Juliet midi, Juliet midi. I could no longer resist. I give up. I ordered one in my favorite leather, verona, black with gold hardware and gold lining. I hope all of you are happy now. My hubby is not. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

For those of you wondering what the bodeaux vacchetta looks like, here's a picture. Or two. One by itself and another with other reds you might be familiar with. I believe it might be a bit darker than how it shows as I have amaranto and it's not as bright irl as in the picture. [emoji56] View attachment 4346855View attachment 4346856
Oh wow. I bet it is really gorgeous!