Your Diors in Action!

After the SS19 presentation at Dior yesterday View attachment 4341832
So, Dior bag, shoes and the necklace
Thank you AJ for helping me find
that necklace. That was a sensation at the boutique - so, I told them that it was located for me by my never-seen Canadian friend :smile:
(BTW I found another one, a bit different, in the US but they refuse to declare it as gift and our local post works in a weird way, it may be just lost in customs)

You look Amaazing [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Reactions: Sheikha Latifa
yes, you have sharp eyes! I have 2 Scottish Folds, one girl and one boy. The one in the photo is girl, my little drama queen:lol:
Glad to meet cat lover here, maybe time for you to get a new kitty?:graucho::heart:
I meant to reply to you forever ago! Scottish Folds are so unique & adorable. I fully plan to get another Persian cat someday, but now is not the time lol. My household is currently far too rambunctious for any delicate little fur-balls.:smile:

Throwback to my bestie and I wearing saddle bags from my lil “vintage” collection.
I’m the baldie
View attachment 4347117
YESSSSS. I love this photo. I'm always super excited to see others who wear their luxury bags more casually / sporty / streetwearish. I also love to see adult ladies still finding time for their best girlfriends! :heart: Share more photos soon! :biggrin: