The 5 most “popular” LV bags - nice article

I think the popularity of the bags depends on the region. In the DFW area (north of the AAC), I would say the top 5 are:
  1. Speedy
  2. Neverfull
  3. Favorite
  4. Pochette Métis
  5. Alma
I rarely see the Capucines or Noe and will never own either because they’re not my style.
@EmmJay I agree with your list. I would revise the Speedy to include the Speedy B (Speedy/Speedy B25/30). Favorite is still very popular. Alma PM is the ultimate classic ladylike LV bag and people hold on to them in their collection.

I think the popularity of the bags depends on the region. In the DFW area (north of the AAC), I would say the top 5 are:
  1. Speedy
  2. Neverfull
  3. Favorite
  4. Pochette Métis
  5. Alma
I rarely see the Capucines or Noe and will never own either because they’re not my style.
Just north of you...so Neverfull, Speedy, Alma, Eva and Favorite (not necessarily in that order). I have never seen the Noe or Capucines here.

Reactions: Miss QQ
@EmmJay I agree with your list. I would revise the Speedy to include the Speedy B (Speedy/Speedy B25/30). Favorite is still very popular. Alma PM is the ultimate classic ladylike LV bag and people hold on to them in their collection.

I thought about doing that but then I would need to specify the size of the Neverfull as I see more MMS than GMs for daily use. However, I notice
Just north of you...so Neverfull, Speedy, Alma, Eva and Favorite (not necessarily in that order). I have never seen the Noe or Capucines here.

I rarely see Eva’s being worn but there are a lot of them on FB Marketplace, Offer Up, and Craigslist. I got my Eva the Diva in DE in 2010 and sold her to a friend in 2013. My friend has since listed it locally. She never used it after she bought it from me. It still looks new.

Reactions: Miss QQ