Your favorite Kate Spade Wallet?

mollyloves

Dec 9, 2014
Hi all,

What would you consider to be your favorite wallet(s) by Kate Spade to use and why? I'm on the hunt for a new wallet, and I am curious on what other people's opinions are in regards to their favorite wallet(s) to use by Kate Spade. Thanks!

Hi all,

What would you consider to be your favorite wallet(s) by Kate Spade to use and why? I'm on the hunt for a new wallet, and I am curious on what other people's opinions are in regards to their favorite wallet(s) to use by Kate Spade. Thanks!

My favourite is the Lacey. It was from my first order from the Kate Spade website, I got a Bayard Place Lacey on sale, I think 2 years ago? It is a long wallet, so it can fit a lot in, I love the design, and really sturdy. It has a lot of card slots, space for coins, and plenty of space for receipts and notes. It is one of the purses I use regularly, depending on what bag I am carrying.

I also own an Adalyn but not used it yet.

The Mikey. I used to be a larger wallet fan, but then I absolutely fell in LOVE with the Make it Mine collection and needed a smaller wallet. I pared down and Mikey is the perfect size!

I have a few different wallets, the Mikey, Lacey and Dara.

Lacey is my fav, the old-style with the gold hardware and heart logo. I just love the look of it, looks fun and sophisticated, and it wasn't too costly for an everyday city wallet. Lots can fit in it too :smile: I'm a huge fan of the saffiano leather on these wallets!

Mikey is still in its packaging :confused1: and I will use it (hopefully) when I use a mini bag.

And Dara will be given to a loved one. I really find the shape of the wallet odd, the size is in between the Mikey and Lacey and thought I'd try it out. I also didn't like the button opening.

(Pic is of my 2 year old Lacey!)

Attachments

• 20191002_235139.jpg
    20191002_235139.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Reactions: baghabitz34
I have a few different wallets, the Mikey, Lacey and Dara.

Lacey is my fav, the old-style with the gold hardware and heart logo. I just love the look of it, looks fun and sophisticated, and it wasn't too costly for an everyday city wallet. Lots can fit in it too :smile: I'm a huge fan of the saffiano leather on these wallets!

Mikey is still in its packaging :confused1: and I will use it (hopefully) when I use a mini bag.

And Dara will be given to a loved one. I really find the shape of the wallet odd, the size is in between the Mikey and Lacey and thought I'd try it out. I also didn't like the button opening.

(Pic is of my 2 year old Lacey!)

Whoops, I meant Adalyn instead of Mikey. From what I recall the Mikey and Dara wallets are a similar size and I opted for the Dara one.

The Adalyn and Mikey look similar in design and different in size.

Not sure if this will be helpful but I use the Small Stacey wallets exclusively. I'm a minimalist when it comes to wallets and this one is the smallest they used to make but still has everything you could need.
Unfortunately they have been discontinued. When I heard, I stocked up on them and have been using the extras I bought ever since.
I keep hoping they'll make another with those dimensions (3.5" x 4") but nothing in the new collections is that small.
I must say that all Kate Spade wallets are great and it's just up to you which style you prefer. You can't go wrong; each wallet lasts a minimum of 2 years with me before showing wear.

Reactions: littlemissnameless