Prada Cahier Shoulder bag purchased but not on Prada website

LMB77

Feb 16, 2019
Hi,

My husband recently purchased this Prada Cahier bag on a luxury website. I’ve tried to look this exact bag up on the Prada website but can’t find it. It cost over $4000 and was sent from a shop in Italy, which checks out as a luxury brand shop. Just wondering why I can’t see it on the Prada website?

Attachments

• 12DAE3A4-CAD7-4D9C-BA65-A48E81DAEEE8.jpeg
    12DAE3A4-CAD7-4D9C-BA65-A48E81DAEEE8.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 226
Reactions: ElenaTS
Hi,

My husband recently purchased this Prada Cahier bag on a luxury website. I’ve tried to look this exact bag up on the Prada website but can’t find it. It cost over $4000 and was sent from a shop in Italy, which checks out as a luxury brand shop. Just wondering why I can’t see it on the Prada website?
I purchased this bag but with the studs in silver instead of the black, in May of last year from the Prada store. This bag was just came out after I bought mine (so early June) because I remember seeing it on a few sites and debating whether I liked the black studs better. Your bag is fab. I can tell you, I was just going to carry mine in weekends, but I have carried it every day since I got it and it still looks fab. Not a scratch on it. And I am pretty rough on my bags. Enjoy your new bag.

Hi,

I found it.
https://www.prada.com/us/en/products.1BH018_2BB0_F0632_V_CNH.html
original