Quick Reveal..

Can someone who has these tell me if they are practical? Do you use all 3 sizes? I watched a couple of YouTube videos of them. A couple of the uses the person on the one video tried didn’t work. I love these and keep debating but I’m just trying to figure out what I would use them for. My non-practical side tells me to just get them and figure it out later. :smile:

Can someone who has these tell me if they are practical? Do you use all 3 sizes? I watched a couple of YouTube videos of them. A couple of the uses the person on the one video tried didn’t work. I love these and keep debating but I’m just trying to figure out what I would use them for. My non-practical side tells me to just get them and figure it out later. :smile:

I feel exactly the same way. Has been debating over them awhile already. I have not seen them in person and really wondered how much can fit inside.

Reactions: shelli1039
I feel exactly the same way. Has been debating over them awhile already. I have not seen them in person and really wondered how much can fit inside.

I watched a couple more YouTube videos last night. The one was pretty good and she showed the sizes with numerous different mixes of contents. I was hoping to use the big one for work so when I run to meetings with a notebook, pen, and at least one cell phone, sometimes 2, I can put everything in it. I just am concerned that the pink interior will get badly marked up.

She also showed the large one as a way to pack her jewelry for Travel, keeping the jewelry in the little pouches they originally came in and then placing them all in the large envelope. I have a couple of different jewelry rolls I use for that purpose so I don’t need it for that. The 2 smaller ones I could use to keep my PM reverse a bit better organized I guess. Still debating!