Scarves Unite for Ugo Gattoni!

Yay! I finally get to add my GP du F in here to be with its fellow GPduF brethren.... It was Valentine's Day happiness! He couldn't NOT give it to me...it was the last orange box in the stash right now! (ok- well he could have...but that would have just been mean...) :lol:

Rose/Menthol/Gris Perle

View attachment 4342978 View attachment 4342979
Bunnycat,
This is so beautiful on you! We are twins!!!! Happy Valentine's Day (after)!

Reactions: bunnycat
Thank you both weN and LadyB! I love this bright glowy rose color! And always a pleasure to be your twin Ladybaga!
I love the glowy rose, too! It helps to off-set the pearl grey for my skin tone. It is such a happy scarf with so much detail! (This season, my only silky buy is Animapolis in cw1. Just waiting for this rain to stop so that I can wear it!) Have fun with your new scarf! It is the PERFECT colorway!!!

Reactions: bunnycat
I love the glowy rose, too! It helps to off-set the pearl grey for my skin tone. It is such a happy scarf with so much detail! (This season, my only silky buy is Animapolis in cw1. Just waiting for this rain to stop so that I can wear it!) Have fun with your new scarf! It is the PERFECT colorway!!!

Yes the gris perle worried me a little, but of course... as is usual with H magic on scarves...when you are thinking "well...I really don't think this color is going to work..." Then you try it anyway and you are like "awww...shoot....:loveeyes: ....here...take my money already..." :lol: Happy belated Val Day! (I will PM you. I MAY decide to do a show in Sugarland in May...still pondering...would be great to meet some scarfies...)

Reactions: Ladybaga