Scarves Unite for Ugo Gattoni!

I was rather Johnny-Come-Lately to Gattoni. The season that had Hippopolis, I missed out on it due to two reasons: distraction chasing other designs, as well as the only cw I saw at H was a dark green that didn't appeal to me. My SA urged me to get the design but, being foolish then, I didn't see the charm in Hippopolis till it was too late.
This was purchased from the reseller market. I like the fine detailing and the seriously cute factor.
PicsArt_11-13-08.34.41.jpg
PicsArt_11-13-08.33.50.png

Reporting for duty, @weN84 :amuse:
It's late at night for me, so I'll contribute scarf pics another day. For now, an autograph and doodle from Mr Gattoni, who signed my Hermes book last month at the Carre Club event.
View attachment 4244799

Squee! I would so frame this xincinsin!

lanit- your choices are always so perfect!

I was rather Johnny-Come-Lately to Gattoni. The season that had Hippopolis, I missed out on it due to two reasons: distraction chasing other designs, as well as the only cw I saw at H was a dark green that didn't appeal to me. My SA urged me to get the design but, being foolish then, I didn't see the charm in Hippopolis till it was too late.
This was purchased from the reseller market. I like the fine detailing and the seriously cute factor.
View attachment 4251353
View attachment 4251354

I'm glad you finally found one!

Reactions: xincinsin
I've only got the one Bains so far (though I do know there is a GPduF lurking here in the house somewhere in the "present" stash...)

I didn't even notice the waterfall bather until I looked at the blue CW. I don't think the waterfalls show as well in my eye-searingly bright (fabulous!) green/pink CW.

bainfolded.jpg

gattonipink.jpg

Sometimes, I think the H fairy takes pity on me and gives me a second chance. When Ugo Gattoni came to Singapore for Carre Club, he had a monochromatic Grand Prix at his table. It was in shades of blue and I really liked it. I didn't see it at the boutique during SS18 and the gift shop at the event only had the purple cw which one of my fave SAs assured me made me look like a very chic zombie :giggle: So last week, I toddled off to H to see SS19, and this very cw of Grand Prix was there :faint: One and only piece which materialized out of the ether. I do not ignore such obvious signs of Fate :girlsigh:
PicsArt_12-31-04.22.10.jpg

I don’t have many design duplicates but after purchasing Le Grand Prix in the purple cw at fsh last March, I decided I NEEDED the Xmas card cw as well. I also need to frame the card but am so lazy about it. Wen, where did you get your frame?

d123f3816a860ebc4514fd32927f7536.jpg
9ed6263af431bd23bb26225807dd3f2b.jpg
be01e4ec704fe0bb17d05e74d7d9c7fe.jpg

I don’t have many design duplicates but after purchasing Le Grand Prix in the purple cw at fsh last March, I decided I NEEDED the Xmas card cw as well. I also need to frame the card but am so lazy about it. Wen, where did you get your frame?
I got mine framed by a local framer. I looked up reviews of framers around my area and the one I went to had very good reviews on framing posters/paintings with a reasonable price. Perhaps try looking up Yelp?

Both the cws that you purchased are vastly different so I can understand why you NEEDED them both! :giggle:

Reactions: hannahsophia
I got mine framed by a local framer. I looked up reviews of framers around my area and the one I went to had very good reviews on framing posters/paintings with a reasonable price. Perhaps try looking up Yelp?

Both the cws that you purchased are vastly different so I can understand why you NEEDED them both! :giggle:

Thanks! I figured it would be tough to just order a frame online.