Trinity Cord

That’s exactly what I do. I wear it 24/7 change out the cord when I want a new color or it starts to look worn. I feel like as far as wear and tear, it’s really hard wearing. Getting the dark color helps so it doesn’t look dirty quickly. I just found sometimes I would get lotion on mine haha. But overall I don’t think you can go wrong. Congrats!!

Congrats, I’ve been wearing mine 24/7 for around three years and sometimes change the cord after maybe three months, sometimes it’s been more than six or seven months if I haven’t been near a Cartier boutique. Even lighter colours have held up really well!

Reactions: Jill N
There’s only a picture showing the black cord on Cartier website. It’s not described that there are other colors to choose from. I hope if someone from TPF here can advise how many colors are available? I would really like to have a pop of color on my wrist. Thanks!

There’s only a picture showing the black cord on Cartier website. It’s not described that there are other colors to choose from. I hope if someone from TPF here can advise how many colors are available? I would really like to have a pop of color on my wrist. Thanks!

There is a thread called „Cartier silk cord bracelets“ where someone posted a picture of the cords in multiple colors, it‘s on page 4 of that thread. I have the cord changed quite often, it‘s fun and always like a brandnew Cartier bracelet. I‘ve had mine for years, it was my first Cartier piece.

Reactions: Susimoo
I think if you order from the website it automatically comes with a black cord. In the boutique however there are lots of colours to choose from.

There is a thread called „Cartier silk cord bracelets“ where someone posted a picture of the cords in multiple colors, it‘s on page 4 of that thread. I have the cord changed quite often, it‘s fun and always like a brandnew Cartier bracelet. I‘ve had mine for years, it was my first Cartier piece.
Thanks, I will check that out.

I think if you order from the website it automatically comes with a black cord. In the boutique however there are lots of colours to choose from.
That’s great to know. Thanks!