Any Brahmin lovers? Post here!

I really want the opal color in any style bag. They are so hard to find. Ebay has some but the sellers more than doubled the price on them.
On February 9th the boutiques are doing z special promotion. Donate $5 and get a percentage off new items. I haven't contacted my boutique but it might be 20% off. Currently there is an opal in the Evie. I'm not sure what else might be available. You can always call and check.

I really want the opal color in any style bag. They are so hard to find. Ebay has some but the sellers more than doubled the price on them.
Dillard’s.com has some,regular price but several styles. I saw the new Evie in the Opal, along with a few others. I have the duxbury so I wasn’t really taking note but I definitely remember seeing it in the Evie.

Reactions: Valkrie
I've only seen the Evie in Opal on Brahmin.com. They don't have any other styles on the site right now. They could be sold out or removed them from the site due to low inventory.
Aww, so sorry about that. I have to admit when I saw the opal online I wasn’t that taken with it. It really looks so much better in person. I hope you find your bag, Valkrie!

Reactions: Valkrie
View attachment 4336025 During the month of February Brahmin is donating 10% of the purchase price on select items to the American heart association. My beautiful new Kayla in petunia Melbourne was one of the items included. Way to go Brahmin!!
Gorgeous!

The boutiques are also doing a special promotion today. Donate $5 to the American Heart Association and get drop 20% off an item. Also free shipping if you don't live near a boutique.

Thank you! I don’t believe there’s a Brahmin store anywhere in the state of Florida, which is probably good for me. Dillard’s gets enough of my money for them. I love the promotion they’re doing with the AHA this month.