Can someone tell me all the 07 colors that the Coin Purses come in?

StarBrite310

Purse & Jewelry Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
Are they all the same colors as the bags? Or do some colors not come in the coin purses?

I wonder what's in stock now for coin purses at Barneys. I want one so badly :graucho:

I do too. I think I am going to wait until Marigold comes out.

I called BalNY on monday to find out what colors they had in stock and the SA was sooo rude to me. It was like I was wasting her time by asking about a measly $285 coin purse instead of a $1,200 bag. :cursing: The nerve! I am upset that I didn't get that girl's name because when the new colors come in, I want to make sure that I don't order ANYTHING from that girl. Oh well!

^^ sorry to hear about that polos26. I was at Bal-NY last week and bought a Rouille 06 coin purse (the SA thought it was the 07 Paprika but I checked the paper tag when I got home and it was 2006, I didn't bother returning it because I fell inlove with the color.

Anyway, the SA showed me 5 colors - tomato, rouille, black, mastic, ocean.

I'm pretty sure they still have those 5 colors in stock.

I am also waiting for a marigold coin purse! :yes:

Interesting... when I asked her what colors they had she was like: what are you looking for? and I said I wasn't sure, that it would depend on what they had, so she was like: well tell me what you want so I can narrow it down (insert attitude here). so I told her that I wanted colors, (ie, not black or brown) and she told me that all they had left were browns.... :sad:

I really wish I had gotten her name...

Anyway, I am sold on Marigold so I will just wait and hope to get a nicer person next time! :P

You know, I actually called before I came to the store that same day. And I was also asked what colors I was looking for. If I rememeber it right, the SA told me they have tomato and ocean (only). Later on that day I decided to stop by the store and check it for myself. The SA that I spoke to over the phone was the same SA that helped me in the store. She was very helpful and I was sold to rouille. LOL.

I do want the marigold and violet. Did you call and have em put your name on the waitlist for the marigold?

You know, I actually called before I came to the store that same day. And I was also asked what colors I was looking for. If I rememeber it right, the SA told me they have tomato and ocean (only). Later on that day I decided to stop by the store and check it for myself. The SA that I spoke to over the phone was the same SA that helped me in the store. She was very helpful and I was sold to rouille. LOL.

I do want the marigold and violet. Did you call and have em put your name on the waitlist for the marigold?

I asked her if I should and she told me NO! :cursing: Should I??

I think maybe the Tomato would be really cute out of those choices. I definitely don't want it in a brown or black. It's fun to do the coin purses in the wild colors.

Interesting... when I asked her what colors they had she was like: what are you looking for? and I said I wasn't sure, that it would depend on what they had, so she was like: well tell me what you want so I can narrow it down (insert attitude here). so I told her that I wanted colors, (ie, not black or brown) and she told me that all they had left were browns.... :sad:

I really wish I had gotten her name...

Anyway, I am sold on Marigold so I will just wait and hope to get a nicer person next time! :P

Sadly, I have the feeling I know here name!! :cursing::cursing: Good luck on your hunt for the perfect little coin purse!!