Artois PM

I would like to share my purchase as well.

There is not Goyard shop in my country but I had to travel to Hong Kong twice in 2 months (not for the bag, of course) Thus, I planned to buy the Artois MM with initials, which were free!

But when I tried the mm in person , it looked Huge on me. I liked that it could be loaded with all my essentials but then it would be too heavy. I am a “two-bag” person, one for everyday, one for yoga. So I opted for the pm which still had plenty of room left after I loaded it which my everyday items.

The bag holds its shape well. Easy to find things without bag organizer. I like the internal pocket which is more functional than the pocket of st louis.

My only mistake was I should have picked a brighter color for my initials.

IMG_5714.jpg

IMG_5698.jpg

IMG_5695.jpg

I would like to share my purchase as well.

There is not Goyard shop in my country but I had to travel to Hong Kong twice in 2 months (not for the bag, of course) Thus, I planned to buy the Artois MM with initials, which were free!

But when I tried the mm in person , it looked Huge on me. I liked that it could be loaded with all my essentials but then it would be too heavy. I am a “two-bag” person, one for everyday, one for yoga. So I opted for the pm which still had plenty of room left after I loaded it which my everyday items.

The bag holds its shape well. Easy to find things without bag organizer. I like the internal pocket which is more functional than the pocket of st louis.

My only mistake was I should have picked a brighter color for my initials.

View attachment 4089207

View attachment 4089208

View attachment 4089209

I like the initials in purple...it goes well with grey!

I purchased the Artois PM from London boutique last week and have mixed feelings about the experience. First of all 20 min wait outside just to get inside the boutique. Once inside, the SA’s were all busy and it took another 10 min before I was helped. But at least it was all first come first served basis.

I had originally went in to see the St Louis tote in smaller size but but the quality was not up to my expectations so got the Artois pm instead.

I couldn’t believe but the St Louis display model had actual hole in one of the corner. When I asked, the SA said it’s because the bag is used so much. “Used” as in looked at by customers not actual use ;) I got the distinct impression that the Goyard bags are not to be used as workhorses as my LV neverfulls.

Anyways, I am very happy with the Artois, the canvas is definitely thicker than the St Louis but is still very light. The zipper, even though is not as sturdy as LV, it still gives the extra level or security. Reinforced corners are also a huge plus.

For reference, price was £1,050 incld VAT for the classic color.

Overall happy with my purchase.

View attachment 4028245View attachment 4028246
Hi! Beautiful Artois - the exact bag I am interested in. How is it holding up - are you happy with your purchase? (I would like to purchase the Artois as my first Goyard but am apprehensive about quality issues....). Thanks for any feedback you have!!

Reactions: chloebagfreak
I purchased the Artois PM from London boutique last week and have mixed feelings about the experience. First of all 20 min wait outside just to get inside the boutique. Once inside, the SA’s were all busy and it took another 10 min before I was helped. But at least it was all first come first served basis.

I had originally went in to see the St Louis tote in smaller size but but the quality was not up to my expectations so got the Artois pm instead.

I couldn’t believe but the St Louis display model had actual hole in one of the corner. When I asked, the SA said it’s because the bag is used so much. “Used” as in looked at by customers not actual use ;) I got the distinct impression that the Goyard bags are not to be used as workhorses as my LV neverfulls.

Anyways, I am very happy with the Artois, the canvas is definitely thicker than the St Louis but is still very light. The zipper, even though is not as sturdy as LV, it still gives the extra level or security. Reinforced corners are also a huge plus.

For reference, price was £1,050 incld VAT for the classic color.

Overall happy with my purchase.

View attachment 4028245View attachment 4028246
I just ordered mine from Miami. I am so excited! I got the pm size.

Reactions: jpezmom
Hi! Beautiful Artois - the exact bag I am interested in. How is it holding up - are you happy with your purchase? (I would like to purchase the Artois as my first Goyard but am apprehensive about quality issues....). Thanks for any feedback you have!!
I got the pm Artois in black with yellow initials on the top above the zipper. They had a sample of it in the store and was stunning.

It has held up beautifully. No wear to corners and the straps are still stiff and standing up on their own. If you like the Aesthetic of Goyard, go for Artois. You won’t have any quality issues.
That Is so great to hear! I ordered a PM today and was shocked when the SA informed me that the prices have actually gone down on the bags:smile:. I decided to get the Artois since it is raining so much here lately:smile:
I'm glad the quality is good. My St Louis is perfect too- has help up well- but need a zipper for now.

Reactions: Designerhbgirl