Chanel Business Affinity or Hermes Garden Tote

Really? Purchased separately I’m sure?! I just love the simple design. If you end up getting it, please share detail pics!
Nope it comes in the bag. It is a fabric pouch ... like a sac. And the pattern on the aligns aesthetically with the color of the bag. I didn’t take pictures of the interior. I should have :sad:

Reactions: EdnaMode
I know what you mean. I haven’t really been interested but just happen to buy a twilly online on a whim and had it delivered to my home and I just fell in love. Within a wk, I bought 3 more silks and got confirmation today that they are ready. I’m afraid to go into the boutique to pick it up bc I know I’m not gonna want to leave! Seeing your pic above...hope they don’t have any GP for me to look at......:eek:
The leather on that bag is out of this world. I am not being dramatic. I had never touched their leathers before and I was impressed with their work. Now I understand the Hermes fever. They make us elevate our standards BIG time. I love their scarves.... so pretty. Yes, take a look at the bag. It is totally worth it. I might go with it. I am waiting for the mini in lambskin with vintage g/h that us coming out on Act ii and I will get the GP after that. Thank you ladies!!!!!! You guys are delightful

Reactions: EdnaMode
I have the black GP in leather with silk interior and matching twilly ,it’s beautiful .Totally different league to Chanel .I do have Chanel bags too but the ones you showed are different meaning one is casual other dressy .Depends what you need the use for .Good luck .
Would be for work. I think I will get the mini in lambskin and this one for work and enjoy my first Hermes bag!!!!

The leather on that bag is out of this world. I am not being dramatic. I had never touched their leathers before and I was impressed with their work. Now I understand the Hermes fever. They make us elevate our standards BIG time. I love their scarves.... so pretty. Yes, take a look at the bag. It is totally worth it. I might go with it. I am waiting for the mini in lambskin with vintage g/h that us coming out on Act ii and I will get the GP after that. Thank you ladies!!!!!! You guys are delightful
I'm on the list for chanel mini but heard no caviar so my wait continues. In the meantime, I got my eyes on this! Be sure to update us with pics later!

Reactions: RitaLA
I'm on the list for chanel mini but heard no caviar so my wait continues. In the meantime, I got my eyes on this! Be sure to update us with pics later!
You are correct. My SA told me no caviars on minis on act ii. I decided to get the lambskin so I can at least try the leather out on the small bag. But I’m still on a waiting list for the mini in caviar. I really want to try a hermes bag. I just bought a small card holder this week and I am enjoying it so far

Just to give you all an update that I went for the BA medium. I could not stop thinking about it. I love the Garden Party also so I will get it towards end of the year. Thank you so much for your engaging replies. The bottom line is: i want the best of both worlds. I was also considering Pochette metis but once I was introduced to Hermes I was a little disappointed with the glazing issues on the PM. So I decided to replace the PM with the BA and get the GP towards my bday.

Attachments

• CA4E5175-45C3-40E1-BEF1-A989670C2976.jpeg
    CA4E5175-45C3-40E1-BEF1-A989670C2976.jpeg
    275 KB · Views: 152
  • 0ED0C8E4-B00A-4AB4-A23F-44E73CA8A474.jpeg
    0ED0C8E4-B00A-4AB4-A23F-44E73CA8A474.jpeg
    177 KB · Views: 156
  • 382C01DE-3434-4F42-8A3F-C2D016277F62.jpeg
    382C01DE-3434-4F42-8A3F-C2D016277F62.jpeg
    150.8 KB · Views: 154
  • 9DB5890E-7445-4E98-803B-C84CDEC43B3B.jpeg
    9DB5890E-7445-4E98-803B-C84CDEC43B3B.jpeg
    149.6 KB · Views: 153
Congratulation on your choice. It took me a few weeks to overcome regret not buying classic instead. But it grows on me the more I use it and now I can’t imagine the regret I would’ve had if I didn’t buy it. I’m sure you will enjoy her a lot!

Btw is that your real picture? I didn’t know the inside is burgundy fabric. Mine is full leather. Not burgundy but all black.

Reactions: RitaLA
Congratulation on your choice. It took me a few weeks to overcome regret not buying classic instead. But it grows on me the more I use it and now I can’t imagine the regret I would’ve had if I didn’t buy it. I’m sure you will enjoy her a lot!

Btw is that your real picture? I didn’t know the inside is burgundy fabric. Mine is full leather. Not burgundy but all black.
Thank you so much !!!!
Yes, it is my pic. I was trying out the bag in store but The bag I got had to be ordered since they only had displays.

Reactions: Iana24