What (under $500) handbag are you carrying today?!

Locally made full grain leather tote, brand is W Durable Goods. He handmakes everything right there in his shop in extremely small batches, 1 or 2 at a time. Retail on this one is around $160 I believe, but I had some trade items and so ended up paying under $100.

That looks like a bag you can live in forever lol. Wonderful choice...

Reactions: pmburk
Reactions: anitalilac
img_20190211_110303-jpg.4337718

Reactions: Butterlite
My aunt and I went shopping recently and she purchased a Radley London tote. When she showed it to me it reminded me a bit of the Longchamp totes. I loved it but she bought it. Anyways, since she wasn't using it she gifted it to me this weekend and I am IN LOVE!

I am very curious as to how well the straps will hold up, so far so good :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_4535.jpg
    IMG_4535.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 335
My aunt and I went shopping recently and she purchased a Radley London tote. When she showed it to me it reminded me a bit of the Longchamp totes. I loved it but she bought it. Anyways, since she wasn't using it she gifted it to me this weekend and I am IN LOVE!

I am very curious as to how well the straps will hold up, so far so good :smile:
I really like Radley London bags. I was wondering about the straps also, but they probably should hold up for a while. When I think of all the plastic/vegan type bags I've worn over the years, most of the time the straps seemed to hold up. It's just the little things like corners, linings, etc.
Let us know how it goes. In the meantime, enjoy your little "gift" from your aunt!

Reactions: bellebellebelle19