I can't stop staring...The're so KYOOT!

LVixen

O.G.
Jun 26, 2006
I've gotten some stuff lately that I just didn't think I would like so much! The isolated design of the little characters in Famiglia just makes them stand out so much more, and I LOVE IT!

Here's my Campeggio with some of my favorite characters...

Oh, and here's my latest Foresta Denaro which I REALLY LIKE! I've had a couple others that I didn't quite love...

And the BEST part? This Tan Playground Campeggio was only $188 shipped, which is an awesome deal these days!

The front is not that great, but the back is my PERFECT placement!

OMG LVixen!!! I LOVE that tan playground campeggio!!! :love: It's so beautiful I'm gonna cry!!! so pretty ... :biggrin:

also congrats on such a cute foresta denaro and famiglia campeggio!! :tup:

lol I can't help it ... I think tan playground is my most favorite print ever. I'm not sure what it is about it but I love it. I'm always so happy when someone gets a new bag in this print :biggrin:

congrats again!!! :woohoo:

to the lurkers ... please don't read this and think "woo now I'm gonna jack up my tan playground prices!!" cuz that's just wrong ... :tdown:

aw, I like Momo.. just not here. :P I think it's nice how all of the most loved characters are on there. Is the pink ipod devil girl? I don't see her anywhere.

I looove the Campeggio! It's got such great back placement :smile:

I'm getting a L'amore Denaro that has "tokidoki for Lesportsac" on the front too :P

Thanks, Kim!

Actually, I wouldn't mind if it said "tokidoki" on it, but I'm not feelin' the "LeSportsac" part of it! LOL!

And the pink iPod girl is only on the interior flap of one of the pockets...:sad:

xkaokaox said:
haha, i love how you x-ed out the momo bella's face

Yeah, I hate momo bella berry much!:P

TokiliciousJenY said:
Gaaaaaahhh, your stuff is so cute!! :love: Congrats! :tup: Where'd you get the tan playground campeggio? :graucho:

Thank you so much! I got the Campeggio from one of the sellers on Taiwan (or maybe Japan) Yahoo Auctions, but this seller is located here in the U.S., I think.