Barenia is back .. ??!

Your fine current collection is already better than many could hope for.

if you have doubts, don't. Traditional barenia is appearing so I would wait for what you really want. BF is popular with those that have it (just look at the dedicated thread) and seems to be available, so no need to buy for the fear that it won't appear again.
Thank you dear. My natural sable in Ardennes is vintage and the leather has been discontinued. So I will not let go of it. I guess the recent hype abt this leather makes me anxious. What id I make the mistake of passing on a rare item

Ladies I need your help! I am offered an almost brand new FB Birkin 30. My dilemma is that I already have a gold togo and a natural sable. It's just degrees of the same shade. How rare is the FB leather? Thing is if it’s the natural Bareni I would get it without hesitation. But it’s the grained that looks quite similar to togo. So I need your advise! Thanks so much in advance

The bags in the photo left to right are: FB, Gold Togo and Natural Sable in Ardennes (that also has blind stamp like FB)
Hi

My only justification for you to take the BF bag offer would be the Palladium hardware, as your other bags in the picture are GHW.

But then again the shades and shapes are already very similar, and if you really want smooth barenia you should hold out.

Hi

My only justification for you to take the BF bag offer would be the Palladium hardware, as your other bags in the picture are GHW.

But then again the shades and shapes are already very similar, and if you really want smooth barenia you should hold out.
Haha yes that’s my exact argumentation with myself, in my head that it’s palladium which I dont have yet .

Thank you dear. My natural sable in Ardennes is vintage and the leather has been discontinued. So I will not let go of it. I guess the recent hype abt this leather makes me anxious. What id I make the mistake of passing on a rare item
It's not that rare....and rarity's not a great reason to duplicate bags....

Ladies I need your help! I am offered an almost brand new FB Birkin 30. My dilemma is that I already have a gold togo and a natural sable. It's just degrees of the same shade. How rare is the FB leather? Thing is if it’s the natural Bareni I would get it without hesitation. But it’s the grained that looks quite similar to togo. So I need your advise! Thanks so much in advance

The bags in the photo left to right are: FB, Gold Togo and Natural Sable in Ardennes (that also has blind stamp like FB)
If it were me, I would only buy the BF if you rehomed one of the others because they are too similar. That said, of all my bags my BF is hands down my favorite. It has most of the characteristics of the original barenia without some of the less desirable (for me) behaviors.

Reactions: GoldFish8
Agree with previous posters. Unless you love this leather and must have it or it fills a need/void, I would pass. I personally love Barenia but can’t justify it if it’s duplicative to what I already have. Good luck!

Reactions: pjhm

Personally I would wait for the classic barenia: I agree with you, it looks very similar to gold Togo. IMHO the classic barenia is hands down the best leather Hermès has to offer! But that’s just me....

Guess what Ladies? Just when I decided to pass on the FB (after all the sensible advices you give on how it’s similar to the togo leather), I found a new B25 phw in Fauve for sale! ThAnk you so much for your honest and practical inputs. I’ll post a pic once it arrives
We’ll be twins! I’m glad you held out for the barenia bag that you really wanted. Can’t wait to see pics of your new baby.

omg!!! So stunning~ Envy that you got the whole collection!