Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2019 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOYD (scarf of yester-day?). I've been really into layering the red jacquard under big scarves. Also, I'm so pleased with the sweater. It's my first real knitting project and I just finished it! View attachment 4339266
Congratulations for your first knitting project, it suits you very well. Knitting is a charming addiction.

View attachment 4339100 I am on a burgundy/Bordeaux/wine/raisin (those are my “reds”) ban but here’s my treasure. And, yep, I absolutely wear it but its grail-ness is best shown flat: Les Toits de Paris!

Georgeous!

SOYD (scarf of yester-day?). I've been really into layering the red jacquard under big scarves. Also, I'm so pleased with the sweater. It's my first real knitting project and I just finished it! View attachment 4339266

Wow — I wish I had skills like yours!

Long time scarf thread lurker and ......My very 1st post in this thread. Love this week’s theme.

Very pretty!

The Fantaisie Pittoresque artist Francois Houtin has a design out this season. I am absolutely drooling over Les Cabanes, but saved by the bell because it's a CSGM.
les-cabanes-shawl-140--242985S%2014-front-1-300-0-1366-1366_b.jpg

And speaking of bells, here is Amours with a tomato red border.
View attachment 4338820

Thanks for sharing — I do like the design, but I am with you that a CSGM is not for me!

I love that we are (distant) cousins on the Amours.

Not the best photo today — pairing up my burgundy Naissance with a burgundy McQueen dress. IMG_1957.JPG

I love this look!
I'm also so impressed that your made your sweater!
Long time scarf thread lurker and ......My very 1st post in this thread. Love this week’s theme.
Welcome! This is so beautiful! :heart:
My red rolled hem submission for this week’s theme is Jardin de la Maharani. :lol:

View attachment 4339463
Gorgeous!
Thanks for sharing — I do like the design, but I am with you that a CSGM is not for me!

I love that we are (distant) cousins on the Amours.

Not the best photo today — pairing up my burgundy Naissance with a burgundy McQueen dress. View attachment 4339484
The dress almost makes your scarf look brown rather than burgundy - it's a chameleon!

You look great in red! That bouclerie d’A I s amazing!
Wait, you turned a scarf into a tote bag? Tell us more!
Thank you so much! :heart:
Well - I kinda sorta made my own Silky Pop! I struggled with both these scarves and knew I wouldn't be able to sell them. I 'like' them? But I don't love them and never really did - they were the result of Sales Goggles…. I am SO guilty of that! Somewhere, I think someone asked about the Petit H silk tote and the Silky Pops and I thought - I can make that! :idea:
There was a bit of teeth gnashing - I am not a seamstress and my machine is a piece o'poo - but I got it done and its kinda cute! :flowers:

Here’s a few archive pics - I’ve had one of those days that I had too much to do and not enough time to do it in!
Bouclerie d’Attelage and Jeux de Paille (perfect for Valentine’s Day)
View attachment 4339523
View attachment 4339524
And Vinci - which is no longer a scarf..... but a tote! [emoji38]View attachment 4339525
These are stunning pics and your tote is fantastic!
I love this look!
I'm also so impressed that your made your sweater!

Welcome! This is so beautiful! :heart:

Gorgeous!

The dress almost makes your scarf look brown rather than burgundy - it's a chameleon!
Thank you Cookiefiend!

Reactions: Cookiefiend
Status
Not open for further replies.