The Maxi Cabat

UPDATE: I was curious so I went onto the BV site. The maxi Cabat is 29.5" in height. The length between where I would hand hold a bag and the ground is 28.5". Assuming there's still strap drop to add in, I WOULD truly be dragging it behind me :lol::lol::lol:.
View attachment 4338358
I’d be dragging along with you. I gave away my baseball hobo because the strap stretch enough over time that the bag hit the ground when I hand carried it.

Reactions: whateve
V0N, thanks for posting the details. It’s time for me to chime in. I’m not at all turned on by the new maxi cabats. I am however grateful that my TPF Enabler Ms. Diane was with me in Las Vegas when we spotted the matte and shine limited edition large cabat at the Bellagio. Our dear SA Dana acted fast and found one for me. #2 of 35 with only 5 available in the US. I didn’t flinch at all at the $9400 price tag. I love this cabat and plan to do more hunting for the classics on the secondary market.

Last edited:
V0N, thanks for posting the details. It’s time for me to chime in. I’m not at all turned on by the new maxi cabats. I am however grateful that my TPF Enabler Ms. Diane was with me in Las Vegas when we spotted the matte and shine limited edition large cabat at the Bellagio. Our dear SA Dana acted fast and found one for me. #2 of 35 with only 5 available in the US. I didn’t flinch at all at the $9400 price tag. I love this cabat and plan to do more hunting for the classics on the secondary market.
Pictures?

I’d be dragging along with you. I gave away my baseball hobo because the strap stretch enough over time that the bag hit the ground when I hand carried it.

I've never tried to hand carry mine, always on the shoulder, now I have to go see if to would drag if I did :lol:.
I just tried it. I think I have about 1/2 inch clearance.

Reactions: 6efox and LLANeedle