Push present, opinions please!

YG Love or JUC?

• Total voters
I know this question has been asked many times but I would really appreciate any opinions!

I received a YG love as a push present this week but it was too large so my husband returned it. I’m now debating between the love in a smaller size or the JUC.

I’m hesitant about the love since I rarely wear jewelry and don’t like the idea of not being able to remove it daily. The only jewelry that I wear is either my SS or YG Daytona on my left wrist.

So my questions are:

1) How badly does the love scratch up your watch when stacked?

2) Does anyone remove their Love or JUC daily?

Thanks in advance!!

I would recommending going in store to try it on. It’s worth it to see how it looks on you instead of wondering what it looks like.

Anything metal on metal is gonna scratch.

Good luck! You can’t go wrong with your decision! Congrats on the new baby!

I wear my love bracelet on the opposite wrist from my watch. I’d personally be too nervous stacking it with a watch, even though many people on this forum do. Maybe I’ll feel differently when it’s not as new (I got it last year on Valentine’s Day) but then I’d be worried about scratching my Rolex.

If you’re planning to take it off daily, I’d go with the JUC or consider the love cuff.

Best of luck with your decision and good luck with the baby! Mine is 7 months. :heart:

I wear my bracelets the opposite wrist from my watch to prevent scratching. Maybe you should try the cuff as you can take it off daily, it is not recommended to remove often with the full love.

If you truly hate wearing jewelry 24/7, the Love Bracelet probably isn't for you. I've grown to love wearing mine 24/7, hate taking them off (but I do 2-3x a year just to deep clean them).

Since you prefer taking off your jewelry, I'd recommend the JUC or the love cuff. Not sure on your budget, but I have the pave thin love and it's MUCH easier to take off, just requires a simple turn of one screw with your fingernail/the screwdriver. I'm not sure if all of the thin loves are designed that way to be taken off easily...

For your questions:
1) It will get scratched, regardless of whether you wear it next to a watch--but even moreso if you do. You learn to live with the scratches to be honest. I changed my setup to wear now I wear one Love on the left with my watch and three on the right wrist (I'm right-handed). If you really hate scratches, the JUC is probably a better fit for you since it won't show scratches the way the Love will over time.

2) I do not take my Loves off daily. I have a coworker who does, and I truly don't understand why. It kind of defeats the purpose of the meaning behind the Love bracelet, not to mention you WILL wear down the screws from screwing/unscrewing them so often.

If you truly hate wearing jewelry 24/7, the Love Bracelet probably isn't for you. I've grown to love wearing mine 24/7, hate taking them off (but I do 2-3x a year just to deep clean them).

Since you prefer taking off your jewelry, I'd recommend the JUC or the love cuff. Not sure on your budget, but I have the pave thin love and it's MUCH easier to take off, just requires a simple turn of one screw with your fingernail/the screwdriver. I'm not sure if all of the thin loves are designed that way to be taken off easily...

For your questions:
1) It will get scratched, regardless of whether you wear it next to a watch--but even moreso if you do. You learn to live with the scratches to be honest. I changed my setup to wear now I wear one Love on the left with my watch and three on the right wrist (I'm right-handed). If you really hate scratches, the JUC is probably a better fit for you since it won't show scratches the way the Love will over time.

2) I do not take my Loves off daily. I have a coworker who does, and I truly don't understand why. It kind of defeats the purpose of the meaning behind the Love bracelet, not to mention you WILL wear down the screws from screwing/unscrewing them so often.

Thanks for your response! I am definitely leaning towards the JUC, as much as I want to be someone who can wear jewelry 24/7 I know that I'm not. I even take my Rolex off during the day at work lol.

I wear my love bracelet on the opposite wrist from my watch. I’d personally be too nervous stacking it with a watch, even though many people on this forum do. Maybe I’ll feel differently when it’s not as new (I got it last year on Valentine’s Day) but then I’d be worried about scratching my Rolex.

If you’re planning to take it off daily, I’d go with the JUC or consider the love cuff.

Best of luck with your decision and good luck with the baby! Mine is 7 months. :heart:

Thank you so much! I am planning to check out the JUC in person in a couple months once I've lost some of the baby weight and have had more than a couple hours of sleep LOL. Congrats to you as well :smile: