Your Hermès in action!

OMG, You seriously take gorgeous pics! I totally agree with @xiaoxiao! Stunning model/coat/location! :loveeyes:
I seriously can live in your bathroom!:lol:
AND! DAYLIGHT! Your are getting very daring, my friend....:lol:
Would you mind giving details of your coat? TIA!:flowers:
Apologies again if my ego lasts twice as long on a high note... :hbeat::heart:
You’re a darling, TBH!
Hahaha don’t we all hide in the bathroom to take selfies with our shopping in the middle of the night or day? :giggle:
It’s a ‘raincoat’ from the Resort 2019 collection, the fabric is very unique because it’s gray and has a very subtle red iridescence to it and the icing on the cake is the gorgeous contrast stitching details all around it.
It also comes in Navy, but I didn’t see it because they didn’t have it. Doesn’t matter because I’m crazy about mine. Just realized today my Stuart Weitzman Lowland boots are a perfect match. I’m so excited! Gray from head to toe here we go!
Here’s a runway picture and the important info on the receipt:
Trench Integre Double Repellent Marron

Attachments

• 1E983D13-83E8-4B63-A98A-35379B4EC22B.png
    1E983D13-83E8-4B63-A98A-35379B4EC22B.png
    1,024 KB · Views: 952
(Disclaimer:
I would like to apologize in advance on behalf of my ego if she remains inflated longer than it’s appropriate. We’re not used to this kind of compliments.)
You seriously made my week, xiaoxiao!!
Thank you! :hbeat::heart:

Just being honest here. I want to see your different looks everyday!! (sorry not to sound like a stalker lol)

You’re a darling, TBH!
Hahaha don’t we all hide in the bathroom to take selfies with our shopping in the middle of the night or day? :giggle:
It’s a ‘raincoat’ from the Resort 2019 collection, the fabric is very unique because it’s gray and has a very subtle red iridescence to it and the icing on the cake is the gorgeous contrast stitching details all around it.
It also comes in Navy, but I didn’t see it because they didn’t have it. Doesn’t matter because I’m crazy about mine. Just realized today my Stuart Weitzman Lowland boots are a perfect match. I’m so excited! Gray from head to toe here we go!

Truly beautiful! What kind of fabric is it? Is it sort of like LP storm system kind of fabrics? I am in love!

You’re a darling, TBH!
Oh that's great! Love Stuart Weitzman (great fit for me) and Resort2019! Going to ask my SA! Thank you so much! :heart::flowers:

Just being honest here. I want to see your different looks everyday!! (sorry not to sound like a stalker lol)
You’re a doll and not a stalker at all :biggrin: I’ll do my best to take pictures when I’m really dressed to go out (like normal people do) instead of playing dress up with you guys and going nowhere hehehe
Truly beautiful! What kind of fabric is it? Is it sort of like LP storm system kind of fabrics? I am in love!
Feels like a typical gabardine (?) used in trench coats, but it’s much lighter than the one used in Burberry Trench coats and the fabric also has a beautiful sheen to it instead of been matte. I’ll try to take a picture in good lighting tomorrow. It’s one of the most stunning fabrics I’ve ever seen. Even the finish on the inside is TDF in a maroon color with a darker brown piping. They really know how how to get you with every detail!
Oh that's great! Love Stuart Weitzman (great fit for me) and Resort2019! Going to ask my SA! Thank you so much! :heart::flowers:
Anytime, my dear! Hope we’ll be twinning soon!
I love their shoes! My black Lowlands are my winter ballerina flats hehehe
@blondissima777 btw I just looked at Hermes.com, and I must just say you wear it so much better than the model! Hermes should pay YOU for those modeling pix. :lol:
You’re the best! :biggrin:
Unless H gets on the ‘real people’ wagon, I still need to grow about 10 cms before I get hired for the job:giggle:
You really made my week. I will feel better every time I wear my RTW from now on thanks to you! :hbeat:

You’re too sweet for words, lil kitty! :heart:
So we stay on topic, I snuck into the other room where my other hat is for an impromptu little late night shoot... :giggle:
Ooooh sneaking into different rooms to take pic! This is sooo much fuuuuuun!:panic: Especially with gorgeous H RTW! Your hat looks absolutely fabulous on you! :loveeyes: Love the painting in the background too!

Ooooh sneaking into different rooms to take pic! This is sooo much fuuuuuun!:panic: Especially with gorgeous H RTW! Your hat looks absolutely fabulous on you! :loveeyes: Love the painting in the background too!
Thank you, lil kitty! *hugs*
I’m just having a bit of fun with you guys.
Tell me about it! :giggle:
What is not so easy is trying to cover her naughty bits and remain on the DL at the same time. It was like piloting a helicopter! :wtf:

Just read your trip to Paris post! Wow, No wonder you are sleepy and jet lagged! :amazed: Super congrats on getting the apricot! Great color, and it looks fantastic on you! :yes: I think you made the right choice, and your effort is well worth the beautiful K! Super Duper congrats! :hbeat:
You always make me smile :hugs:
I’m also into blue lately but I think the size won over the colour this time.

Reactions: TresBeauHermes
You always make me smile :hugs:
I’m also into blue lately but I think the size won over the colour this time.
Ohhhh Hillychristie~~ You are in big trouble! :nuts:
I wore only black/grey. :smile:
Then I lost my senses and bought a magnolia pico, so I rushed out and bought some pink clothes. :hrmm:
Then I went crazy and bought a blue pico, so I had to buy blue clothes. :amazed:
Then blinded by a B, I got Etoupe B, so I had to run out and buy beigey clothes...:shocked:
H takes over your closet! :panic:
Er....But it's fun! :P:lol:
Enjoy your Apricot K! Looking forward to your Action pics!:flowers: