Scarves Hermès Spring/Summer '19 Scarves

Hi my dear scarfies, I thought I’d stop by to showcase my selection of the SS19 season. I have to say these two scarves are my most versatile yet. I didn’t think I was gonna get animapolis, but seeing it in person - it’s so whimsical and cute! and the dallet is just so timeless... (and that little critter in the corner is so much fun (what is it??)) here some modeling pics...
View attachment 4335390 View attachment 4335391 View attachment 4335392 View attachment 4335393 View attachment 4335394 View attachment 4335395 View attachment 4335396 View attachment 4335389 View attachment 4335388 View attachment 4335398
Ooooh great choices! Congrats! Love all the Animapolis knots and I’ve a feeling you’re going to get tons of mileage out of it with that CW... very versatile! And, more toned down than the brighter ones yet still quite spirited and fun. The Dallet is a timeless classic and I’m sure will be a favorite in that classic CW... Gorgeous!

Went to the store before the price increase next week and went home with this:smile: been waiting for a csgm to match my rose sakura J28:heart:

View attachment 4336305View attachment 4336308
This is design is soooo amazing! It ties beautifully! Love both the formats but I’m dying for it in a 90!

Love this CW and the colors are so flattering on you! You look terrific.

STUNNING ON YOU!

Gorgeous makes me want to buy a back up
Both you, @hannahsophia and @hopiko were instrumental in my decision to get this design. Your gorgeous pics were so inspirational... Thank you ever so much!

The orange equateur finally arrived. It’s a bit more tangerine than Hermes orange. Going to return. View attachment 4338618View attachment 4338620
I see what you mean... Quite different, although beautiful just the same...

Reactions: hannahsophia
Hi my dear scarfies, I thought I’d stop by to showcase my selection of the SS19 season. I have to say these two scarves are my most versatile yet. I didn’t think I was gonna get animapolis, but seeing it in person - it’s so whimsical and cute! and the dallet is just so timeless... (and that little critter in the corner is so much fun (what is it??)) here some modeling pics...
View attachment 4335390 View attachment 4335391 View attachment 4335392 View attachment 4335393 View attachment 4335394 View attachment 4335395 View attachment 4335396 View attachment 4335389 View attachment 4335388 View attachment 4335398
Woo, that animapolis is the one I got (I think, still waiting for delivery). Looks so pretty on you! I hope it works with my skin tone ...

Looks like you’re wearing different scarves depending on how you wear it. Kind of amazing...:loveeyes:

As I scramble to catch up on my threads, I can’t help but see dear Fifi’s pictures. I’m now convinced she could wear a potato sack as a scarf and we would all be convinced to buy it [emoji23]

Hats off to you, dear @Living.la.vida.fifi [emoji8]
LOL!!! Oh, what a lovely man you are... Thank you ever so kindly, dear! ❤️

Looks like you’re wearing different scarves depending on how you wear it. Kind of amazing...:loveeyes:
Well, this is one of those designs with so many beautiful and complex illustrations that with every knot and fold a new element and interesting corner is revealed. That’s where the magic is!

Reactions: Julide and csetcos
LOL!!! Oh, what a lovely man you are... Thank you ever so kindly, dear! ❤️

Well, this is one of those designs with so many beautiful and complex illustrations that with every knot and fold a new element and interesting corner is revealed. That’s where the magic is!
You’re right! It really helps to see these scarves on. They are beautiful spread out but to see them in action in multiple ways just shows how amazing they are! Love!!!

Oh, how I wish I had half of your knot-tying talent. I usually look like the hangman tied the noose around my neck while he was drunk. :lol:

Thank you for posting so many, detailed photos of this beauty. It really suits you and I don't remember seeing you in these colors before. Great choice!

Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi