Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2019 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red cubed with Rouge H collar from petit H, love these all shades of one colour scarves, they can bring together miss-matching shades in an outfit. FdPegasus that reminds me of my father (you'll have to trust me :biggrin: ) and my new amazing Dallet Eyliner that is woven red within the scarf base (showing you the reverse side)
The Rouge H collar is incredible - how do you wear it? Is it like a cape - just smaller?
The Dallet is so lovely too. :love:

Reactions: LuxRaven
The Cheval Phoenix:ps:fabulous!

Can you please tell if this a 70 or 90 cm?

That red Marwari is TDF, ABQ!

All fantastic, Pirula. In love with your L'Ivresse!

Beautiful styling, pirula!!!

BEautiful!
Wow does that Les Fetes du Roy Soleil pop! :heart:

:girlsigh: Gorgeous all, but i love your SD! :girlsigh:

Thank you dear ladies!
Addicted to bags: Which one are you asking about? The only 70 is the Savana Dance (the last one). The Mythes and the Modernisme Tropicale are both 90s and the Cheval Phoenix is 180. Hope that helps!

Hi, all! Apologies for going MIA after doing this week's intro. I had a very big meeting today, so it was all hands on deck for a while. I wore my Tropiques Poinconne with a red jacket yesterday (some may have seen on instagram) while exploring Frankfurt, but today it was just a black dress and pearls and no scarf. Now that I am done with the meeting, I can get back to dressing normally again! Will try to show off something red tomorrow. I have to say the red lover in me is so excited about the scarves I am seeing!

I have a couple red scarves will try to wear them this week. Starting with Ceintures et Liens. I am wearing it today but action shots are terrible! Using an archive instead. :flowers:

Ha if I had beautiful archive shots like that, I would use them, too!

My mostest brightest red - Luna Park
View attachment 4338176

I have that one in orange, and it's also quite bright. I guess it is a bright scarf overall.

Red cubed with Rouge H collar from petit H, love these all shades of one colour scarves, they can bring together miss-matching shades in an outfit. FdPegasus that reminds me of my father (you'll have to trust me :biggrin: ) and my new amazing Dallet Eyliner that is woven red within the scarf base (showing you the reverse side)

Wow, that's really cool! Would love to see the Eyeliner scarf worn.

For new designers and red scarves, a pic from another TPF thread last week, here is
Nigel Peake’s H Force Centrifuge.

Stunning! Love the pairing.

Last edited:
Hi, all! Apologies for going MIA after doing this week's intro. I had a very big meeting today, so it was all hands on deck for a while. I wore my Tropiques Poinconne with a red jacket yesterday (some may have seen on instagram) while exploring Frankfurt, but today it was just a black dress and pearls and no scarf. Now that I am done with the meeting, I can get back to dressing normally again! Will try to show off something red tomorrow. I have to say the red lover in me is so excited about the scarves I am seeing!

I have that one in orange, and it's also quite bright. I guess it is a bright scarf overall.

Wow, that's really cool! Would love to see the Eyeliner scarf worn.

Stunning! Love the pairing.
Thanks for your kind words AnnaE!

Time for reds and pinks...
Arabesques
View attachment 4336954

Fleurs de Lotus
View attachment 4336957

Au ciel de la mer (or is it de la mer Au ciel? I always get confused)
View attachment 4336958

Lots o’ pink in Under the waves
View attachment 4336960

A sweet red hem in Faune Lettree
View attachment 4336962

Les Confessions
View attachment 4336963

Hot pink splash in Cheval Surprise
View attachment 4336965

Pinks and reds in Galop Chromatique
View attachment 4336971

H2O (I was never able to recreate this knot in quite the same way!)
View attachment 4336972

Guepards moussie (This is also a changeant but it’s very subtle.)
View attachment 4336976

All amazing choices! That H2O is so beautiful.

Everyone is looking great and I am loving this week's theme.

Jungle love from silk tunic
View attachment 4337348

Flaming Party Pareo
View attachment 4337349

Zebra Pegasus Mousseline
View attachment 4337350

Jeu de Cartes twilly with the Queen of Hearts
View attachment 4337351

Brides de Gala Love twillys
View attachment 4337352
View attachment 4337366

Dans Un Jardin Anglais 45 pocket square
View attachment 4337367

Pique Fleuri de Provence CSGM
View attachment 4337373

La Femme Aux Semelles De Vent CSGMs in Fuchsia and Vieux Rose
View attachment 4337422

Oh I didn't even think about Jeu de Carre being spot on!

Dearest scarf friends -
Just a note to let you know that I will be stepping away from social media / TPF for a while. All is well - I'm taking some time to mindfully consider and re-organize my digital life. Enjoy all your beautiful scarves, scarf adventures, and pleasant conversation! This is such a lovely group and I have enjoyed participating so much. Until next time -
Langsam

Enjoy your digital detox, I am looking forward to you being back.

Where is the fainting smiley? This is such a great selection.

A few of my very reds:

CaC, Zenobie, very appropriate for this week Act III in red/pnk, Iris and ABdlM.

I went for the green CW of Acte III when I was trying to persuade myself I don't have to buy ALL the red scarves, and now I kind of wish I got the red one as well!

Love that Acte III on you. It just didn't work on me :sad: so I feel very fortunate to be able to live vicariously through my fellow scarfies!

You know, I did buy an Acte III, but I could not find a single CW of Animapolis that worked for me, so I can relate.

Beautiful!

Following Anna's great intro with Fantaisie Pittoresque

View attachment 4336605

View attachment 4336609

This Fantaisie Pittoresque really speaks to me. I am officially on a hunt for one!

Went to my sis-in-law's place for a new year gathering today. I made her a pair of lanterns in hot pink and orangey-red. My red Tyger didn't last long - I wilted in the heat :rolleyes:
View attachment 4336731

You made those?! If you ever make extra and don't know where to find them a loving home, you know where to find me :smile:

Today’s sotd is an automatic grail, meaning I HAD to have it the instant I saw it. I just KNEW that it was destined to be mine - you know that feeling??? It was love, nay, LUST at first sight - a changeant with a strong shift and in a design that satisfies my music-loving heart. I had some drama waiting to receive it (noted in the grail thread) but it did safely arrive into my hot little hands today, whew! Here’s Quintessence in a moussie!
View attachment 4336354
View attachment 4336355
View attachment 4336360
View attachment 4336356View attachment 4336358

That is a legend in the msking - enjoy:smile:))

Reactions: Cookiefiend
All amazing choices! That H2O is so beautiful.

Oh I didn't even think about Jeu de Carre being spot on!

Enjoy your digital detox, I am looking forward to you being back.

Where is the fainting smiley? This is such a great selection.

I went for the green CW of Acte III when I was trying to persuade myself I don't have to buy ALL the red scarves, and now I kind of wish I got the red one as well!

You know, I did buy an Acte III, but I could not find a single CW of Animapolis that worked for me, so I can relate.

Beautiful!

Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.