Your Hermès in action!

Haha much appreciated! Not something I’d typically go for but they spoke to me. The taller ones were 105 mm - way too much for this clumsy 5’8 girl!
I need midi heels to be your height in flats lol Shame I left my knees in my 20s when I used to wear sky high heels 24/7. Now I save them for special occasions. Hey, at least I can walk in them, since I wasn’t blessed with the extra 3’’...

Anyone wants some more bathroom action? During the day, this time. :giggle:
Just in case it’s raining...

P.S. sorry about the unglamorous bag in the background. That’s my temporary hat box. Had to leave the original behind and wear the hat all the way home. Will ask my local store for a box.

Oh my goodness you can seriously be a Hermès model! Stunning my dear. Stunning!

Just back from a work trip in London and didn’t make it to the EL& N cafe because the queue was too long. Sorry, TresBeauHermes :sad:
Here’s a pose at the Royal Mews, Buckingham Palace and a sneak peek at my prize from FSH :giggle:
Just read your trip to Paris post! Wow, No wonder you are sleepy and jet lagged! :amazed: Super congrats on getting the apricot! Great color, and it looks fantastic on you! :yes: I think you made the right choice, and your effort is well worth the beautiful K! Super Duper congrats! :hbeat:

Reactions: Hillychristie
View attachment 4337709
When you are offered a surprise repeat visit, you say, “Yes, please!” Blessed with kindness and great weather. Hermes Cashmere sweater, Asphalt C and Neo booties in action at FSH.
Love your entire outfit! So posh! :heart: And the rooftop garden is a very special backdrop! :yes:
Gorgeous K! The leather looks so scrumptious!:loveeyes:
Thank you. It’s my 2nd hat in 3 months. Hope this doesn’t become a habit... :wtf:
If you already have other Ks you wear during the day, I’d definitely go for a Sellier 25. I’ve worn my black one to go out at night or with cute shorts and a shirt during the day. Because it’s so versatile, it’s the bag I’ve taken on vacation the most.
Thanks for the tip. I’ll keep it in mind when I find my way to that department :biggrin:
Thank you for your tip, Blondissima! K25 sellier it is! :yes:

Anyone wants some more bathroom action? During the day, this time. :giggle:
Just in case it’s raining...

P.S. sorry about the unglamorous bag in the background. That’s my temporary hat box. Had to leave the original behind and wear the hat all the way home. Will ask my local store for a box.
(Disclaimer:
I would like to apologize in advance on behalf of my ego if she remains inflated longer than it’s appropriate. We’re not used to this kind of compliments.)
You seriously made my week, xiaoxiao!!
Thank you! :hbeat::heart:
OMG, You seriously take gorgeous pics! I totally agree with @xiaoxiao! Stunning model/coat/location! :loveeyes:
I seriously can live in your bathroom!:lol:
AND! DAYLIGHT! Your are getting very daring, my friend....:lol:
Would you mind giving details of your coat? TIA!:flowers:

View attachment 4337709
When you are offered a surprise repeat visit, you say, “Yes, please!” Blessed with kindness and great weather. Hermes Cashmere sweater, Asphalt C and Neo booties in action at FSH.
That is amazing!
Very blessed indeed :biggrin:
It would be a dream to visit it someday. Hope you enjoyed it!