Official Faure le Page Thread

I was JUST about to ask the same thing! Also, is the online process tedious? Been trying to check out a bag and it is taking FOREVAH and a day! (shipping to the US).
I would email them and talk to an SA. That’s what I did. I don’t know about the 32 but I have the 37 and can fit a laptop for sure. I had tons of questions and she was quick to respond. When I was ready with my order she sent me a link and I paid through that so I didn’t have to use the website.

Reactions: wkim
I would email them and talk to an SA. That’s what I did. I don’t know about the 32 but I have the 37 and can fit a laptop for sure. I had tons of questions and she was quick to respond. When I was ready with my order she sent me a link and I paid through that so I didn’t have to use the website.
Will do that, thanks so much :smile:

First time purchasing a Faure Le Page! I got the Cartouchiere 21 in Steel Grey while waiting for the Parade Soft to come back in stock. Ordered from Galeries Lafayette store. It only took 2 days (shipped out on Tuesday) for the bag to reach my doorstep in the states. Not sure if this comes with every shipment but they included an adorable art booklet of quotes and phrases spelled out via medals. Now I just have to wait for that Parade Soft....

Attachments

• 1EFA6801-DEEF-45FE-B455-98D191F95F07.jpeg
    1EFA6801-DEEF-45FE-B455-98D191F95F07.jpeg
    232.5 KB · Views: 664
  • 003B46D1-BC51-408E-B9DC-E7E866A957CE.jpeg
    003B46D1-BC51-408E-B9DC-E7E866A957CE.jpeg
    340.8 KB · Views: 665
  • F696379B-F7FD-4145-8F60-36BFED1B39D2.jpeg
    F696379B-F7FD-4145-8F60-36BFED1B39D2.jpeg
    346 KB · Views: 671
First time purchasing a Faure Le Page! I got the Cartouchiere 21 in Steel Grey while waiting for the Parade Soft to come back in stock. Ordered from Galeries Lafayette store. It only took 2 days (shipped out on Tuesday) for the bag to reach my doorstep in the states. Not sure if this comes with every shipment but they included an adorable art booklet of quotes and phrases spelled out via medals. Now I just have to wait for that Parade Soft....
Love it, congrats! My zipped daily battle tote did not come with this booklet [emoji852]️, but then again I ordered my tote last year when orders had to be placed via email (no online ordering). I wonder if that had anything to do with it....

Joining this thread to get even more excited about my order!

Am in Asia so we still have to order via email.

Basically, slightly miffed that they are slow to reply emails but finally made payment and now eagerly waiting for shipping notification.

For those interested, shipping TWO DB37 from Paris to Singapore costs 86eur. I would believe one bag would be more than 50eur. Will also have to pay 7% GST after reaching.