MZ Wallace Bags (Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags, Part 2)

Post a picture when it arrives.
It's stunning and I am SO happy with it. Just wow. The color is an amazing sort of slate blue. It's not entirely gray, not entirely blue. It's really gorgeous! I took several photos face on - one brighter, one more muted. The color is a little hard to capture. the bag itself is an amazing size and the shoulder strap is incredibly comfortable as is the cross-body. Just love it!

Attachments

• IMG_6416.jpg
    IMG_6416.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 488
  • IMG_6418.jpg
    IMG_6418.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 478
  • IMG_6419.jpg
    IMG_6419.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 486
Has anyone seen the steel mini metro in person? I keep thinking about this bag, but am wondering if it will look to much like a lunch bag.

Hey, DCooney! I have the steel metallic small metro. I love mine. I don’t think it looks like a lunch bag/freezer bag at all. In fact, it’s a nice shade of grey. (Now, the tin color makes me hungry... [emoji6])

Reactions: dcooney4
I just started another thread about their abysmal customer service. I used to LOVE MZ Wallace but I will never buy another thing from them, nor will I recommend them after my experience with The Metro Tote. This is after 12+ years and at least 9 or 10 bags too....they should be ashamed.