Your Hermès in action!

Your Herbag is soooo pretty! The twilly brings out the black beautifully! Love the color!:loveeyes:

Thank you! I tried on a few different ones and as soon as I put this one on I was like, this is it!

Ermm, excuse me, madame. If the shoe fits, buy them in every colour :graucho:

Ha! These were such an impulse purchase but I was inspired by the Duchess of Sussex wearing the version with the higher heel.
IMG_9986.JPG

Thank you! I tried on a few different ones and as soon as I put this one on I was like, this is it!

Ha! These were such an impulse purchase but I was inspired by the Duchess of Sussex wearing the version with the higher heel.
View attachment 4337514
You have my full support! :giggle:
They’re showstoppers and for practical reasons, I would have bought the lower ones as well :biggrin:

Just back from a work trip in London and didn’t make it to the EL& N cafe because the queue was too long. Sorry, TresBeauHermes :sad:
Here’s a pose at the Royal Mews, Buckingham Palace and a sneak peek at my prize from FSH :giggle:

Attachments

• 1A758320-AE91-4E0C-A2F9-A10C112B3E8F.jpeg
    1A758320-AE91-4E0C-A2F9-A10C112B3E8F.jpeg
    233.3 KB · Views: 933
  • 34D4C051-3BA2-4A8B-A687-3382192C9215.jpeg
    34D4C051-3BA2-4A8B-A687-3382192C9215.jpeg
    130.2 KB · Views: 925
Ahahahaha:lol::lol: Yes!!
Wow, after 6 bags??? I bet you're raiding the RTW section...:graucho::lol:
Gosh, love your K and your gloves! Is that a K25?
Staying on topic: Hermes dishes makes simple things pretty and tastier!
View attachment 4337163
Love the blue TBH!! Food will definitely be more delish on those lovely dishes! :heart::heart:

Just back from a work trip in London and didn’t make it to the EL& N cafe because the queue was too long. Sorry, TresBeauHermes :sad:
Here’s a pose at the Royal Mews, Buckingham Palace and a sneak peek at my prize from FSH :giggle:
I'm so sorry to hear that the queue was long Hillychristie :sad:Can't imagine lining up in a long queue for just a cuppa though! Besides, your pic of the royal carriage and your new K is wayyyyy nicer! :yes:
Yay! yay! Beautiful K!:loveeyes: Super Congrats! Color? Size? Did you go to Sevre? I'll wait for you to post it on new last purchase thread! Looking forward to it~~!:hbeat:

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    767 bytes · Views: 887
Reactions: Hillychristie
I'm so sorry to hear that the queue was long Hillychristie :sad:Can't imagine lining up in a long queue for just a cuppa though! Besides, your pic of the royal carriage and your new K is wayyyyy nicer! :yes:
Yay! yay! Beautiful K!:loveeyes: Super Congrats! Color? Size? Did you go to Sevre? I'll wait for you to post it on new last purchase thread! Looking forward to it~~!:hbeat:
I’m still recovering from the emotional roller coaster I went through... so read my post in the Paris thread.

Love your teacups ... still too jet lagged to comment

Reactions: TresBeauHermes
Love the hat on you! wow, now I want one :shocked: no! no! NOOO!:lol:
Just FYI: I also couldn't decide on 3 designs, so I bought 1 each of butter plates and laid it around dining area for a while to see which one I liked. I also chose Bleu d'Ailleur because that's the only line that has a proper pasta bowl and I love Italian food so that's how I chose mine. Let us know which one you chose!
I was thinking K25 sellier for evenings, K25 retourne is super cute....ohhhhh dilemma~~~:wtf:
Thank you. It’s my 2nd hat in 3 months. Hope this doesn’t become a habit... :wtf:
If you already have other Ks you wear during the day, I’d definitely go for a Sellier 25. I’ve worn my black one to go out at night or with cute shorts and a shirt during the day. Because it’s so versatile, it’s the bag I’ve taken on vacation the most.
Thanks for the tip. I’ll keep it in mind when I find my way to that department :biggrin:

Reactions: TresBeauHermes
If you don’t already have a 25, don’t think twice about it. It’s a super versatile size. Carry your cash on a Bastia, cards on a Guernesey, carry your essentials and you’re set.
Thank you! I’ve worn that jacket so much! It’s been a great buy.
Sorry you didn’t find the boots. Maybe you’ll find them later online on other places. I’m waiting for a pair of flats I missed out from another CC brand ;)
Yours, the Balcon du Guadalquivir and the Voyage en Ikat would be the 3 fighting for my wallet! Sounds like housewares is the same black hole as all other departments lol
I wouldn’t mind adding a nice, soft Retourne 28 for the times I want the space of a B25 but also a strap. Planning on adding a Retourne 25 first and see how it goes. I heard it’s more spacious than the Sellier. We’ll see.

Here’s my new Vert Cypress Season hat. Midnight action shot. Exclusive for TFP.
Great shot!
Love the hat!

Anyone wants some more bathroom action? During the day, this time. :giggle:
Just in case it’s raining...

P.S. sorry about the unglamorous bag in the background. That’s my temporary hat box. Had to leave the original behind and wear the hat all the way home. Will ask my local store for a box.

Attachments

• 15887E4D-9E1B-4EA1-AA8E-401FD1D4DB61.jpeg
    15887E4D-9E1B-4EA1-AA8E-401FD1D4DB61.jpeg
    202.4 KB · Views: 901
  • 0A414DF6-C27A-46CF-851C-4ADE4F30512A.jpeg
    0A414DF6-C27A-46CF-851C-4ADE4F30512A.jpeg
    173.7 KB · Views: 898