Scarves Hermès Spring/Summer '19 Scarves

@bunnycat
Just noticed that some of the new losange mousselines are on the euro site.

Thank you for the heads up!

Thank you for the heads up. Included links and pics from the website for reference.

Alphapois losange, medium model €330/£305
https://www.hermes.com/ie/en/product/alphapois-losange-medium-model-H613290Sv08/
View attachment 4336319

Liste au Fil losange, large model €490/£450
https://www.hermes.com/ie/en/product/liste-au-fil-losange-large-model-H629847Sv01/

View attachment 4336318

Thank you so much for posting yodaling! (I'll move some pics over to the moussie thread later... for future ref)

Reactions: Julide
Hi my dear scarfies, I thought I’d stop by to showcase my selection of the SS19 season. I have to say these two scarves are my most versatile yet. I didn’t think I was gonna get animapolis, but seeing it in person - it’s so whimsical and cute! and the dallet is just so timeless... (and that little critter in the corner is so much fun (what is it??)) here some modeling pics...
View attachment 4335390 View attachment 4335391 View attachment 4335392 View attachment 4335393 View attachment 4335394 View attachment 4335395 View attachment 4335396 View attachment 4335389 View attachment 4335388 View attachment 4335398

Beautiful modeling pics![emoji7]
I have the same cw Animopolis!!

Reactions: blydia and DrTr
Reactions: Julide and mcl1818
Thank you for the heads up!

Thank you so much for posting yodaling! (I'll move some pics over to the moussie thread later... for future ref)
You are welcome and thank you as well for doing to move over as it will be super helpful in the future. We need as much reference as we can get because we know how helpful H is.

I could surely be wrong. It won't be in any except the blue if at all and the blue will be blue on blue if it has it.
I am curious to find out too because the stock pics look quite like changeants. Hopefully down the road someone can confirm with the blue losange.

Reactions: litchi and bunnycat
You are welcome and thank you as well for doing to move over as it will be super helpful in the future. We need as much reference as we can get because we know how helpful H is.

I am curious to find out too because the stock pics look quite like changeants. Hopefully down the road someone can confirm with the blue losange.

The small blue one I'm not entirely sure. There's a hint of it on the fold lines, but it could be the lighting. On the big blue losange though, it is very easy to see even in the stock pic. It will be fun to find out! Hopefully soon!

Reactions: mcl1818 and litchi
Hi my dear scarfies, I thought I’d stop by to showcase my selection of the SS19 season. I have to say these two scarves are my most versatile yet. I didn’t think I was gonna get animapolis, but seeing it in person - it’s so whimsical and cute! and the dallet is just so timeless... (and that little critter in the corner is so much fun (what is it??)) here some modeling pics...
View attachment 4335390 View attachment 4335391 View attachment 4335392 View attachment 4335393 View attachment 4335394 View attachment 4335395 View attachment 4335396 View attachment 4335389 View attachment 4335388 View attachment 4335398
Wow!! you tied the Animapolis in so many nice ways. I love it.

Reactions: JustWOW! and blydia