New Brand - Arayla Made in LA

BST= buy, sell, trade

It is usually a group on Facebook where we can pass on bags to others who like the same brand.

I tried to create a new group but I need to add a friend before they let me start the group. I’ve never created a group before so I’m not sure if I am doing it right.
OK so Vlad said in a post not that long ago that they were looking at doing that on tPF. Actually I think he said they were working on it. I don't THINK I dreamed it, maybe I should ask...

Reactions: piosavsfan
BST= buy, sell, trade

It is usually a group on Facebook where we can pass on bags to others who like the same brand.

I tried to create a new group but I need to add a friend before they let me start the group. I’ve never created a group before so I’m not sure if I am doing it right.
I have never tried to start a group either but would be ok with trying to add each other on FB if you need to add a friend!

If anyone wants to send me a message with their FB info so I can friend you, I will try to create a BST group

I was able to create the Arayla BST on FB with the help of one our friend to add as a friend. I made it a closed group so anyone wanting to join will have to request it on the group. I’ll post some info on the group later.