Light Gray Coco handle & twillies

Oct 9, 2013
Hi all!

I just received my light gray coco handle and would like to use a twilly with it to not get the handles dirty...

has anyone had experience with color tranfer/ color bleeding onto the leather of the handles from twillies?

It’s my first light colored bag and I’m trying to figure out what I can do to keep it looking perfect ❤️

Also the interior of the bag is light gray, almost white. Would colored slgs bleed color onto it?

Thank you!

Attachments

• 3600FB80-93CC-4ADF-AC11-87F84F563F5A.jpeg
    3600FB80-93CC-4ADF-AC11-87F84F563F5A.jpeg
    172.6 KB · Views: 979
  • ED13567B-A76D-4D09-808E-F98A1D72014F.jpeg
    ED13567B-A76D-4D09-808E-F98A1D72014F.jpeg
    184.8 KB · Views: 984
If you’re careful with it, I don’t think you will have issues with color transfer but the hook might leave a slight dent on the leather after time

I’m also in the “no twilly” club - it distracts from the the bag itself

Your bag looks great on its own but if you feel that you “need” to put a twilly, perhaps choose something lighter in colour, like the tree of song cw 3 or 5 or something similar.

Reactions: simone72
I like the twilly on the bag. The one in your pic is stunning. No reason you can't alternate with a twilly from time to time, but I wouldn't do it because you are worried about the handles on your bag. Just enjoy it! It's a stunning bag, love the color. :smile:

Hi all!

I just received my light gray coco handle and would like to use a twilly with it to not get the handles dirty...

has anyone had experience with color tranfer/ color bleeding onto the leather of the handles from twillies?

It’s my first light colored bag and I’m trying to figure out what I can do to keep it looking perfect ❤️

Also the interior of the bag is light gray, almost white. Would colored slgs bleed color onto it?

Thank you!
I have no help but this bag is so beautiful :heart:

Hi all!

Thank you!
I personally love the Twilly!

That twilly is a little too busy for the bag. The bag is beautiful by itself but If you still want to use a twilly why not try a solid light color? That red near a light colored bag would send me into a panic.

I have the same exact bag and though I thought about it, I don’t use a twilly on the handle. Sometimes less is more. :smile: I don’t use the bag very often, but I’ve worn it with dark jeans that I’ve washed many times and didn’t have a problem with color transfer. I would just try to wear it with light colored clothes or clothes that have been washed many times and avoid super crowded places to avoid the bag bumping into others.