Thoughts on Espadrille sandals

OrchidLVE

O.G.
Oct 16, 2013
hello!
I just bought my first pair of espadrille sandals and was wondering your thoughts on them? Do they hold up for several seasons?
I don’t plan on wearing these daily but probably once or twice a week.

I was going to get a tweed pair but I was afraid the fabric would be a real pain to keep clean since most of it was white.

Thanks for your input

Attachments

• E7E2F265-715E-4384-9FA6-E6EEAF1C0761.jpeg
    E7E2F265-715E-4384-9FA6-E6EEAF1C0761.jpeg
    218.2 KB · Views: 221
hello!
I just bought my first pair of espadrille sandals and was wondering your thoughts on them? Do they hold up for several seasons?
I don’t plan on wearing these daily but probably once or twice a week.

I was going to get a tweed pair but I was afraid the fabric would be a real pain to keep clean since most of it was white.

Thanks for your input
I purchased a pair last summer, I found them to be so comfortable but I have only had them for one season so can’t say if they will hold up for several seasons.

These are super cute! I bought these last year. I have to admit though that I feel pressure on the top of my foot when I’m walking. I’m not sure if it’s because the embellishment on mine is pressing down when I walk or if the rope sole doesn’t have enough flex or give. But I love them anyway. They definitely were not good for running in the airport. Lol!