New Brand - Arayla Made in LA

@muchstuff which colors did you end up getting? I think you said that you also got two bags.
I got the Havana with chocolate suede lining, and went off-group with the second bespoke (I wanted the pebbled leather which wasn't offered as one of the group bespoke choices). My private bespoke is dark grey with violet suede lining. And now no more bags for quite awhile...:lol:

I got the Havana with chocolate suede lining, and went off-group with the second bespoke (I wanted the pebbled leather which wasn't offered as one of the group bespoke choices). My private bespoke is dark grey with violet suede lining. And now no more bags for quite awhile...[emoji38]
They both sound beautiful! I will also be taking a break from purse shopping after these. I really need to spend some time enjoying what I have (and selling what I don't use!), I've bought quite a few bags in the last 6 months.

Reactions: dolali
They both sound beautiful! I will also be taking a break from purse shopping after these. I really need to spend some time enjoying what I have (and selling what I don't use!), I've bought quite a few bags in the last 6 months.
Same here, I have a few posted for sale and a few more to go. Not quite one in one out but it’s at least an effort to clear a little space!

Such a classy, timeless bag! I’m getting the Fawn Hepburn and your pictures have gotten me so excited to get it.
I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the color. It is much prettier than it looks on the computer. I am more of a red/black/bright blue, etc., person...never wear clothes in the tan/beige/brown family of colors. I ordered this color only because I eliminated the other colors, lol. I am so very glad I did. Hubby has commented on how much he likes the color twice since yesterday.
And because we need a little humor each day, he commented that it "reminds him of the other black bag I had that looked so much like a doctor's bag" but he likes this one much better. I replied, "Thank you dear.":biggrin: Gotta love 'em.

Last edited:
Same here, I have a few posted for sale and a few more to go. Not quite one in one out but it’s at least an effort to clear a little space!
I hear you!!! In the last few days I have donated three bags, gifted one and sold one. It is so liberating and I am really pleased with all of the ones that are left. I can honestly say that there are not any bags on my wish list right now at all.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the color. It is much prettier than it looks on the computer. I am more of a red/black/bright blue, etc., person...never wear clothes in the tan/beige/brown family of colors. I ordered this color only because I eliminated the other colors, lol. I am so very glad I did. Hubby has commented on how much he likes the color twice since yesterday.
And because we need a little humor each day, he commented that it "reminds him of the other black bag I had that looked so much like a doctor's bag" but he likes this one much better. I replied, "Thank you dear.":biggrin: Gotta love 'em.
LOL - funny what our spouses say sometimes, isn't it?

Reactions: southernbelle43
I am eagerly awaiting reveals of the Havana. :biggrin: It's simply not the right time for me to spend on bags so I couldn't even entertain jumping in, but I am loving the idea of some updates and that leather is TDF.