What BV is tempting you right now?

Well shoot. The marigold little Nodini saddle bag is the wrong shade. It’s such a darling little bag and would look so fun with a sundress but alas, the shade has too much brown for what I need it to go with. So, that’s off the list :[

That green is TDF. Any idea what bags will come in that color?

Can’t agree more

The color is called Grass. It will be offered in the smaller checked (with black) Cabat, the taller checked Cabat (I think we have seen images of both). So far no SLGs and men's goods.

What's important to note is that this is what the US BV boutiques will have. Department stores get different items. For example, Neiman Marcus has the Nodini in marigold but BV USA may not be carrying it. So we may see the color in department store exclusives.

Reactions: ODEDIHAIMS
Well, I caved. After a conversation with Grietje a couple of days ago, and rereading the enabling posts by frenziedhandbag & bagcoolie, I asked Danah to bring in the cervo loop for me to try on.....again. At least I already have the espadrilles.
I know this is crazy, but if it’s too tight over my tunics, which are loose, maybe I could buy different clothes to wear with it.....
Please pass the kool-aide. I might need another drink....
441476BB-F0A0-49B8-84D3-45509DD02112.jpeg

Well, I caved. After a conversation with Grietje a couple of days ago, and rereading the enabling posts by frenziedhandbag & bagcoolie, I asked Danah to bring in the cervo loop for me to try on.....again. At least I already have the espadrilles.
I know this is crazy, but if it’s too tight over my tunics, which are loose, maybe I could buy different clothes to wear with it.....
View attachment 4334888

It’s beautiful! Even the pink one is gorgeous!!!

View attachment 4334888

What a beauty! Congratulations!

Even the pink one is gorgeous!!!

I agree! I am not into pink bags usually but Deco Rose looks beautiful too.

I’m motivated to figure out a way to get it to work.....

I am excited for you, Diane. I hope it works out for you. Attaching some mod pics, excuse my casual home attire. As you can see, I am not small and have chunky shoulders. Even so, there is still a nice gap when the bag is under my arm... thus believing that it will work for you as a spring/summer bag... or even as an oversized clutch (knowing how innovative you are). Do keep us posted.

IMG_20190209_092827.jpgIMG_20190209_092729.jpg

View attachment 4334888

Ohhhh, can’t wait to see it paired with your espadrilles [emoji6]. It’s gorgeous.