Share Your Loewe Items Here

At a fishing derby with my little scout and loewe small gate saddle bag. Perfect bag for the occasion. View attachment 4102727View attachment 4102728
Hi Monique! The gate bag you posted a while back is georgeous. I still have my puzzle in the dust bag, I don't want to use it until I decide for sure what color I want so I can exchange it If I decide to. I will have to say after Looking at the Loewe website, I'm also interested in the gate. It's a beautiful purse! How easy is it to get in and out of the bag with the flap on the gate?

Last edited:
Hi Monique! The gate bag you posted a while back is georgeous. I still have my puzzle in the dust bag, I don't want to use it until I decide for sure what color I want so I can exchange it If I decide to. I will have to say after Looking at the Loewe website, I'm also interested in the gate. It's a beautiful purse! How easy is it to get in and out of the bag with the flap on the gate?

Very easy. You just pull the flap out & slide back in. To be honest with you, I just put away my puzzle up for sale. As much as I love the beautiful design & color. I never reached for it. The gate bag, I used right away. The only downside is that it has a round bottom. It may not fit as much as you think. Still descent size so I don't have a problem with that. You may find pictures that I posted the close-up of the bag sometime earlier. Good luck deciding.

Very easy. You just pull the flap out & slide back in. To be honest with you, I just put away my puzzle up for sale. As much as I love the beautiful design & color. I never reached for it. The gate bag, I used right away. The only downside is that it has a round bottom. It may not fit as much as you think. Still descent size so I don't have a problem with that. You may find pictures that I posted the close-up of the bag sometime earlier. Good luck deciding.
Thank you! That's very helpful!

Do you guys think Loewe will ever go back to the original Puzzle design for the small?
I really hope so. Why to change such a loved bag in the first place? I really wanted to get it in small but especially the strap change is the only reason why I am not buying at the moment. I've already send mails to the customer service and I suggest anybody who thinks the same do contact them so that they become aware of the frustration they've created ;)