Cartier Love Bangle Bracelet vs. Cuff

I’m probably getting the cuff:
-I want to be able to take it off at night
-I don’t want to have to worry about it falling off
-It is a bit less costly

These were my reasons. Plus I got the diamond one and it was still cheaper than the plain bangle.

I have zero regrets about the cuff. I so appreciate having the option of taking it off every day and I never have to constantly worry about screws or glue. Luxury items should not cause stress in my opinion.

These were my reasons. Plus I got the diamond one and it was still cheaper than the plain bangle.

I have zero regrets about the cuff. I so appreciate having the option of taking it off every day and I never have to constantly worry about screws or glue. Luxury items should not cause stress in my opinion.

I agree about the worrying. I don’t want to be concerned a $6,000+ bracelet will fall off, though I realize that is not the norm.

I’m glad to hear you could get the diamond one for less too, that is a plus.

I have both, sometimes I love being able to take one off and sometimes I find the cuff annoying that I didn't just got with a second bracelet. At first loved the cuff, but now I don't know.

That’s very good to hear! Does it have to sit quite close to your wrist bone then to be the right fit?
It has some movement. My wrist is approx 14.5cm at it’s widest part and my cuff is size 17 which allows for about 1.5 inches movement from my wrist bone. It’s actually exactly the same size as my full bracelet in size 16 (older style).
I love both and both have advantages, but I still think the cuff is the most stress free. One solid piece, almost impossible to damage (other than the usual dings and scratches) and can’t fall off, the gap is too small! I purchased an older style bracelet so I wouldn’t be worrying about it falling off, I’m still checking screws though and buying preowned so I could get an older one with less screw issues (hopefully!) wasn’t without it’s worries!

Reactions: YummyLuxe
How often do you check the screws on your bracelet? Has it ever fallen off? I'm still back and forth between the bracelet and the cuff and I'm leaning more towards the bracelet, but I don't want to be paranoid about the screws.

The love bracelet is probably the most substantial among its peers. I think the traditional one has the perfect amount of gold (compared to the small version), but the cuff version has a much better price point!

Heard lots of horror stories about the Broken screw on the traditional one. Any complaints about the cuff? Could it come off your wrist? Getting very nervous about losing it while I’m out...

Thanks!

Reactions: hhw