Canada Xpress International Post.. How many days?

iqaganda

Rica
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
My handbag got shipped I think yesterday? Xpress International Post in Canada. It's like an EMS service I think.. How many days do you think will it take to reach Hong Kong?? Will I be able to receive it on Friday? Or Monday next week? TIA! :biggrin:

I've found Canada post to be really slow lately - but that might be just going to the States because they are super paranoid - customs often holds things - arrgh annoying!

My handbag got shipped I think yesterday? Xpress International Post in Canada. It's like an EMS service I think.. How many days do you think will it take to reach Hong Kong?? Will I be able to receive it on Friday? Or Monday next week? TIA! :biggrin:
My husband was in Canada on business for much of last year. We found that sometimes even express mail services took longer than anticipated s if you bag shows up a few days later don't be surprised.

I'm confused. Did you ship the bag or did someone ship to you?

EMS from HK to Canada usually takes about 4-5 business days. Canada Xpresspost usually takes about 7-10 business days for International except UK (which takes about 4-5 business days).

^Yes, I did tracked it online.. Hehe.. That's why I immediately went to the office last Saturday morning because I tracked it last Saturday morning that it was received last Friday afternoon at around 4PM.. I'm just soo afraid that my handbag will be lost in the office!